Αποστολέας Θέμα: Σαμπάλα Ρέικι - 3ος Βαθμός  (Αναγνώστηκε 37543 φορές)

Rose

• Administrator
  • Στο όνομα της Μητέρας Φύσης!
    • Προφίλ
Σαμπάλα Ρέικι - 3ος Βαθμός
« στις: Απριλίου 11, 2009, 17:46:53 »
Shamballa Multi-Dimensional Healing

In ancient Atlantis a high priest at the Temple of Healing created a healing system.  He is now known as the Ascended Master Germain.  This priest took himself away from the central temples at Atlantis, and journeyed to the far mountains of Atlantis, creating his own tribe, or clan, of Atlanteans called the Inspirers.  The Inspirers disconnected themselves from the mainland Atlantean dwellers.  They sought to find a technique and way to equalize the spiritual development of all Atlanteans, in order to abolish and banish race differences which were judged by the psychical and spiritual progression of the Atlantean race.  Many of the Atlanteans who were considered spiritually and psychically backwards were used as slaves by the priests and priestesses and the royal families of the Atlantean island.  Germain in that lifetime was given a number of which would raise that individual’s vibration to a sufficient level where they would transcend their present spiritual handicap and be equals amongst the Atlanteans.  He was given twenty-two symbols, a Master number.  When Atlantis was destroyed, Germain journeyed with several of his fellow brothers to ancient Tibet.  They tried in this place to continue this practice of raising spiritual consciousness.  In order to see how this practice would ensue, they gave three symbols to a number of individuals who were in close proximity to the Atlantean landing.  Many of them used the symbols and the spiritual evolution that they brought well.  Others, however, used this power in a dark, negative and baneful way.  They perverted and contorted the symbols, transforming and changing them.  Germain and the Inspirers decided at this time not to give the full twenty-two symbols to any individuals, in order to keep the full power that they thought would corrupt these individual’s minds from their grasp.

As the Inspirers (or their descendants) traveled on through India, they gave out a few symbols, which eventually made their way into the Sanskrit scriptures.  This is probably where Dr. Usui encountered the symbols which he used to found the system of Reiki.  The Reiki system as it is practiced today is an incomplete system.  It is a system which is comprised of many symbols, some which are drawn directly from the Akashic Records and have been given to mankind by Germain, but some which have been invented, created, and draw upon a different type of energy.

The only history we have of Dr. Usui was put on tape by Mrs. Takata, a Reiki Master trained by a Dr. Havashi, who was taught by and worked with Dr. Usui.  Dr. Usui was apparently a genius, a great philosopher and scholar.  He was the principal of the Doshisha University in Kyoto, Japan.  It is claimed in the story that he was a Christian minister and that he attended university in the United States, but both of these claims have eluded proof.  It is more likely that he was a Buddhist monk, and that his followers made these later claims in order to make his Reiki teachings more accessible to Westerners.

Most of the above information was recently revealed to John Armitage (Hari Das Melchizedek) by the Collective Consciousness of the Lords and Ladies of Shamballa (The Ascended Masters).  The rest is from Master Germaine through Hari Das at the Mt. Shasta Intensive in October 1998.
Ο Ροδόκηπος πρωτοπορεί Παγκόσμια έχοντας και πρόληψη και φυσική αντιμετώπιση του Κορονοιού. Ενημερώστε άπαντες να γκουγκλάρουν ΡΟΔΟΚΗΠΟΣ ΚΟΡΟΝΟΙΟΣ. https://www.rodokipos.com/ioseis-loimoxeis/koronoios/

Rose

• Administrator
    • Προφίλ
Απ: Σαμπάλα Ρέικι - 3ος Βαθμός
« Απάντηση #1 στις: Απριλίου 11, 2009, 17:48:50 »
REIKI IS LOVE

Mrs. Takata and Dr. Usui

I am Mrs. Takata.  My sisters and brothers, it is my personal honor to further welcome you to the family of Reiki.  I would like to inform you that myself and Sai Baba, are the beings, the energies, that have attuned you during this attunement session.

Many of you wonder who I am.  I am Takata.  I am the energy of that lady that is responsible for bringing forward the tradition that our wonderful teacher and friend, Dr Usui, gave us.  Some of you would wonder why I would be present at what could be called an unconventional Reiki training course.  I am present, brothers and sisters, because I am very excited to see things move forward.

I have been portrayed as that stern lady who insisted that everything was done in a methodical and planned way.  It is true, I trained some of my early Reiki asters this way, but a number of the later Masters that I trained were taught very differently.  They did not, of course, pass on the unconventional aspects of what I taught them, because in those days most people thought that it was necessary to stick to tradition, not only the tradition of Reiki, as taught and re-discovered by Dr Usui, but all traditions.  Now is the time when myself, Quan Yin, Dr. Usui, Germain, Wotanna, Djwhal Khul, and others of the Ascended Lords and Ladies of Shamballa, are working collectively to move these philosophies forward, so that they truly may take their place in this Golden Age of Light that is rapidly approaching on this Earth of yours.  Things are changing very quickly, and many, many, many healing facilitators are required in a very short time.  Things are speeding up and you must speed up with them.  Speed up the awakening and enlightening of your brothers and sisters of all creeds, all colors, all countries.  I leave you with my love.  I leave you with my blessings, and I congratulate you all in taking this greatest step forward.  Bless You.

I am Usui, welcome.  Welcome all of you to the next level of Reiki, to the next level of energy.  You will find now that your capacity to facilitate has been accelerated.  You will remember that this morning there were questions as to whether I really did exist.  I exist, because I am channeling through this one.  I existed in the third dimension.  I existed as a being of Light, a being of Love, that came to teach love.

Reiki is Love.  I came not to teach methods of control, methods of teaching that forced one to adhere to a rigid form.  I came to teach about love.  I came to teach about compassion.  It was not I that formed a system of control; it was ones that came after me.  I do not judge them, for at the time they thought that they were doing things for the best.  That was then, and the times are now very different.  So because the times are different, Germain, myself and others, are incarnating the accelerated system, not only through this one, but through many others.  And as that great, dear soul, Mrs. Takata, told you yesterday, now is the time that many, many healing facilitators are required upon this beautiful planet of yours.  Do you all understand the meaning of that term?

Go out, speak about what you know.  Use what you know for the furtherance of the energy of love; for the furtherance of the energy of light.  And when ones that have not heard of Reiki ask you; "What is this Reiki?" the only thing you need to reply is; "Reiki is Love."  There is no need to tell them, those that have not been attuned, and had any information passed on to them, there is no need to go into; "This is a system of symbolism.  We use these symbols, you do this, you do that.”  There is no need for them to know this.  It is not secrecy, but I would ask you not to confuse them; not to send them into rigid patterns of thinking.

Reiki is love; love is wholeness; wholeness is balance; balance is well-being, freedom from dis-ease.  Remember these words.  You can sum up Reiki with them.  Colleagues, for that is what you are, you are not students, you are not trainees, you are not below me, you are not below this one that I am channeling through; realize that you are colleagues, that you are all Masters in your own right.  If you weren't Masters in your own right, why would you be here?  There would be no reason for you to be here.  Walk forward in love,  walk forward in light, speak of that light, and spread that light through your hearts, spread that light through your hands, spread that light through your feet, and spread that light through your eyes.  I bless you all, and again I say to you, welcome home to the Family.  Bless you.

It is I, Takata.  I am here again to briefly address you on the subject of Reiki.  I would like you all to know that most beings upon this planet had Reiki before. Many ones understand the meaning of this word, the meaning of this energy. Again, I will compound what the dear Doctor has just told you.  You have now returned home.  You have now returned home to love, compassion and light.  Remember this short sentence, because contained within it is all you need to know.  Bless You.  You may now start to return yourselves to your normal consciousness.  Of course, you should by now know that you will never be "normal" again!  I leave you.

The above channeling was received through John Armitage during a Shamballa Reiki I & II workshop held at Bangor on 13-14 July1996.
Ο Ροδόκηπος πρωτοπορεί Παγκόσμια έχοντας και πρόληψη και φυσική αντιμετώπιση του Κορονοιού. Ενημερώστε άπαντες να γκουγκλάρουν ΡΟΔΟΚΗΠΟΣ ΚΟΡΟΝΟΙΟΣ. https://www.rodokipos.com/ioseis-loimoxeis/koronoios/

Rose

• Administrator
    • Προφίλ
« Απάντηση #2 στις: Απριλίου 11, 2009, 17:50:34 »
Master Germain On Shamballa and Reiki

On the subject of Reiki, what a stir the Texas thing has caused.  (The Texas legislature voting on regulations for Reiki practitioners.)  I AM amused to see most of it.  It has brought out many things for many people, from abundance issues to total FEAR!!!

I don’t know what all the fuss is about.  I AM speaking here only to you Shamballa Masters, although I may ask that some of this channeling be posted elsewhere.  So you most LOVED masters, listen or read this and take it in:  You are Masters, as such you can do what you like.  No government can tell you that you can’t heal in accordance with Divine Will and LOVE.

What do they know about all these things?  Much more than you think!!  It has been seen that this thing called Reiki works.  Not only can it be used for healing, it also CAN, IF YOU ALLOW IT, change your life.  You know the kind of thing -–you get focused in LOVE and you can’t be controlled anymore by news and media, drugged with electronic tranks (TV), and be kept in fear.  “So what shall we do about it?” they said to themselves.  “We can regulate it, but how?  Let’s look into it.  Well look – a bunch of people who have been on top of the pile through control and money are worried, they are losing their grip on it all.  Let’s get them on our side.” 

They are just like the church.  Think they know what’s best for everybody, and they are on a crusade to save the public from too much LOVE!!!  “These out of control LOVE Masters must be stopped!” they shout.  See it for what it is.

These are the ways I see it.  I AM and of course, not 3D.  I ask you this question all of you, remember at Shasta I told you to drop the name Reiki from our healing method?  If you try to hang on to it, you are trying to hold on to the past.  Ask yourself, “Does it make me feel secure when I say Reiki is my thing?”  If it does, stop doing it!  You are all Shamballa Masters.  As Masters you can help    others become whole through your LOVE.  You don’t heal them, they heal themselves.  So if people heal themselves, how can people make laws to stop you?  The LOVE police have not been formed yet.  Keep on putting fear into all this and the energy will give them the idea, “We have them scared, not only can we control them with fear, we can use the energy to fuel our own projects!!!” said the controllers.

You do not need to be a rocket maker to see the game, yes, the game, see it for what it is.  Their game is to stop the LOVE from spreading.  Our game is to spread the LOVE.  LOVE is the natural state of all that is, all ones are working towards IT.  Yes, all ones, even the ones you judge to be bad understand that becoming whole means Change with a capital C.

“OH NO!”  I hear as people draw in a sharp breath, “Change, I don’t need that.  I AM doing ok, if only I had more money I would have an easier life, if only I had this, that and the other, it would make a difference.”  It would, because a difference means change.  Really, if you think about change, it means a change in the way you see and perceive things.  If you allow yourself to LOVE yourself instead of sticking with your deep rooted ideas that you are a victim, you would start to create a life full of what you need!!!  Allow the Universe to provide, and the magic will manifest in YOUR life.  Do NOT limit the Universe, do not try to control it, allow the gifts you need to flow.  Sometimes it’s a bit hard to see the magic in some of the scenes you lot act, on earth, but believe me, there are gifts in everything.

Now the subject of charging for anything:  This always brings up a bit of stuff, 'eh?  Look, you live on earth.  I have lived there a few times, myself!!!  Great place for some quick lessons I remember.  On earth at this time, the universal energy exchange is money.  These tokens are used in many exchanges, shops, gas stations, dentists, loads of places.  If you don’t have any, you can’t get food (unless you can grow or kill it).  The basic fundamentals of life are denied you.  You can’t go to the supermarket and say, “I gave LOVE to 100 people today and taught others how to LOVE and did three meditations with my whatever and I would like this lot,”  the answer will be what?  You haven’t paid for it, so out you go!!!

So, charge what you need to charge, if you have the stored material energy to fill your needs, then don’t.  Please yourselves, it’s a free will planet you live on remember, what up.  If you don’t like the information you are getting, change the channel!!!

Now on the subject of even more control, many say that you can only teach one level of Reiki at one time and make you wait for the next level for ages because you are judged unable to cope with a good dose of LOVE.  The argument is over on that one.  LOVE wins, if there is such a thing as winning.  With the energies that are available to you now, all is possible.  The time is NOW.  Today should be the day that you really let yourself know you LOVE yourself.  Practice mega acts of kindness to yourself.  Let yourself know you are highly regarded and LOVED by yourself.  When you become good at it, do the same for others.  You won’t need to mention Reiki, others will know you for what you are, your LOVE and healing.

Namaste’,
Germain

Channeled by Hari Das Melchizidek - January 6, 1999

Rose

• Administrator
    • Προφίλ
« Απάντηση #3 στις: Απριλίου 11, 2009, 17:53:24 »
WORKING WITH THE ASCENDED MASTERS AND THE MAP HEALING TEAMS

Who are these beings that are talked about as the Ascended Masters, these beings that have taken their ascension?  They are a group of beings, some terrestrial, some extra-terrestrial, who have already completed their ascension process.  The ascension process is a process of integrating the Lightbody, or the body of Light, into the body physical.  It is not a question of accelerating your cellular structure until you become light, because if you do that, you will spontaneously explode.  The idea is to facilitate the grounding of your Lightbody by expanding your cellular structure to hold Light.  Of course this can be done with crystals, and this is what is really happening when we work as healing facilitators.  This idea of healing is not only to become fit and balanced within the emotional and physical bodies, but to become fit and balanced multi- dimensionally, between the I Am Presence and the physical,
mental, emotional and spiritual bodies.  So the integration of Light into the physical body is actually extremely important.  The Ascended Masters have achieved this multi-dimensionality.

Many people are confused by the term 'Ascended Master'.  Firstly, this term 'Master' does not imply any hierarchical system.  The term simply implies that the One given the title has achieved self-mastery.  This achievement of self-mastery means that it is possible to move through numerous dimensions in conscious states, being aware of the changes whilst fully conscious.

The Ascended Masters, as individuals, no longer exist.  They are now a collective consciousness of Light.  The place where this collective consciousness exists is in the etheric realms, in a place that is known as Shamballa.  Hence, esoterically they are known as the Lords and Ladies of Shamballa.  The energy of the consciousness of the Masters is a diamond that reflects the Light of God.

Each individual facet of this diamond reflects an individual energy of an individual Master.  So these Masters are terrestrial and extra-terrestrial.  They have a wide divergence of skills, but their greatest common skill is transmitting the energy of Unconditional Love and Compassion.  They can help you to bring Love and Compassion into your life, and they can help you bring this into the lives of others also.

The Ascended Master known as Germain, or St Germain, was the inventor of the Reiki system.  In other lifetimes, he was also Merlin the Magician, and Francis Bacon, son of Elizabeth I, and the true writer, some think, of Shakespeare's plays.

Another of the Ascended Masters, Kuthumi, was also St Francis of Assisi in a previous incarnation.  He was also Shah Jehan, builder of the Taj Mahal.  Many of these ascended beings that we work with are very traceable throughout history, many within the last 100 to 800 years.  These beings are very easily channeled.  I, personally, have some favorites that I work with.  These energies are known as Kuthumi, Mother Mary, Wotana, Kwan Yin, Germain, Djwhal Khul, Vywamus, Merlin and Arthur.  I suggest that for further information about the Ascended Masters, both as individuals and collectively, you read any of Joshua Stones works, in particular; The Complete Ascension Manual and The Ascended Masters Light the Way.  This will give you a further insight into the energies of the Ascended Masters, and just how much these energies can do for us, and for others, in our daily lives.

The Ascended Masters also have a Masters Medical Assistance Program.  I actually call these the MAP teams.  You can have a personal MAP team for your own healing, or you can have a MAP team which will work with you in all your healing sessions.  If you initiate a MAP team for your professional work, then the same team will work with you every time that you work.  On this team will be various beings, or energies, that have skills that you require and that relate to the methods of healing that you use.  On these MAP teams are also beings or devas known as the Overlighting Beings of Healing.  The devas are in charge of the manifestation of everything upon our planet, and they are also responsible for the healing of all third dimensional entities.  There are devas that relate to trees, plants, animals and birds, even devas that relate to places.  One of these Overlighting Devas is also known as Pan.  When we talk about Pan, most people think of a Greek God, but in fact Pan is a great way of summing up the universal energy in the third dimension.  The Ascended Master in charge of these MAP healing teams, and the MAP healing program, both on a personal and professional basis, is a being known as Lorpuris.  Machaelle Small Wright, a lady in America, has done a great deal of work in helping to set up this system with the Ascended Masters.

If you require a personal MAP healing session, then make the following affirmation: "I affirm that I would like to initiate a MAP healing session.  I call upon the Overlighting Devas of Healing, Pan, the MAP healing team, (here also name any personal Ascended Masters that you may wish to work with) and my I Am Presence or Higher Self.”  Then confirm that you wish the session to last for exactly sixty minutes earth time, (higher dimensions have no concept of time as we know it).  Don't cross your feet or your hands, or put your arms over your body during a session, as this will interfere with the clear flow of energies.

During the first session, tell them about any health issues that you need to address.  or the type of health or emotional issues that are causing you the most problems personally.  You may, or may not, have direct communication from the team during your first session, but certainly you will feel the energies moving through your body.  You might see colors, shapes, feel tingling sensations etc.  You can always discuss with the team any problems or effects that you are experiencing, and they will respond accordingly.  Don't ask for a MAP session more than once in every twenty-four hours.  Allow this space of time for the energies to settle in, as this is a very powerful technique.  One of the best times to initiate a session is when you are lying down, maybe in bed in the morning when you wake up, or at night just before you fall asleep.

If you wish to work with the MAP team in a professional capacity, then affirm that you would like a professional MAP healing team assigned to you for your healing work, and then every time that you conduct a healing session, affirm that you would like the presence of your team.  Ask them for a code name, which could be any thing from 'Coca Cola' to the 'Holy Healing Team'.  Don't imagine that because it is not a holy sounding name, that it is not a reverent one.  To initially set up your Professional MAP healing team, first of all initiate a personal healing session, then ask for the code name during that session.

Whatever name is given to you.  then that's the one to use.  By having this code name it will make many, that still have fear issues to be addressed concerning channeling and working with subtle energies, feel easier.  If you wish to go further into this whole fascinating field of work I suggest reading Machaelle Small Wright's book MAP, the Co-Creative White Brotherhood Medical Assistance Program.

Lastly, we would like to give a word of warning about working with any of the contents of this book.  After reading this book, some people might be encouraged to think that now they have seen the Reiki Symbols, it is no longer necessary for them to attend a Reiki class.  In fact this is not true.  The symbols will not work for you until you have been attuned to them.  Having a knowledge of the symbols by themselves.  without the attunements, does not mean that you have Reiki.  We would also like to remind you that crystals are very powerful tools, and that they can create imbalances as well as heal them, if they are used in an uncontrolled way.  Crystals are co-creators, they will help to create anything that you want.  Make sure that you are clear about what it is that you really want, and not what you think you want.  Remember.  you get what you ask for?  So co-create a reality of Love and Light, and go forward in this Love and Light.  Help the earth and humanity to come into their wholeness.  Through your Love and though your service others will also realize that the way forward is through Service in Compassion and Love.  Walk in Love, walk in Light, allow the energy of Mahatma to flow through your heart, and speed your journey to Freedom.

Rose

• Administrator
    • Προφίλ
« Απάντηση #4 στις: Απριλίου 11, 2009, 17:55:28 »
Why 352 Symbols?

Shamballa Multi-Dimensional Healing, as it is now being re-introduced to humanity by Master Germain, has been expanded to include all 352 symbols of the original system.  The Atlanteans were only ready for 22.  We are now ready for the whole system.  Why 352 symbols?  This is another Master number:  there is one symbol for each of the 352 levels of initiation we must complete on our way back to merging with Source.

The 352 Shamballa Multi-Dimensional Healing symbols have not been given out until now, because humanity’s group consciousness was not at a level that they could be given out.  The 352 symbols are not in a manual that one has to memorize.  They are infused directly into one’s activated MerKaBa Fields.  One’s I AM Presence works with the I AM Presence of the Shamballa Facilitator when this infusion takes place, during an initiation attended by many Ascended Masters and Celestial Beings.  Later, when a facilitator does Shamballa healing, they first go through a pre-healing ceremony themselves, where among other things they request the assistance of various Ascended Masters and Celestial Beings that the facilitator works with.  Then, when a specific symbol is needed for healing, the symbol appears to the facilitator.

I personally clear myself (using the Silver-Violet Flame), bring in Mahatma gold-silver-violet energy, from source down through my whole chakra column, directly down to the center of Mother Earth (“Trigger the Light the Light the Light, trigger the Love, the Love, the Love).  I then call in my own Shamballa Healing Team, my I AM Presence, and Master Germain and any other Shamballa Masters and other Angelic and Ascended Beings who wish to participate (such as Dr. Usui, Sai Baba, Sananda, Djwhal Khul, Vywamus, Kuthumi, Quan Yin, Mother Mary, etc. – whoever you feel comfortable working with).  I say,

“Mother/Father God,
I am One with you;
I am an Instrument of Your Will.” 

I then say,

“Shamballa On!”

and proceed.  After calling in the energy with Cho Ku Rei, I ask for the relevant symbols for that person at that time to come through.  Sometimes I get a picture or idea of which symbols to use, and then I visualize and/or say the name of those symbols(s) in my mind at the appropriate times.  I realize that I am an instrument for the healing Love energy of the Source, which comes through the beings I work with, through me, and I make myself as clear a channel as I can, so that I can pick up any instructions/insights at the moment that my “Team” wishes to give me.  Sometimes I already have an idea of some of the symbols which may be useful in the present situation, as I have made myself familiar with certain symbols and their uses.  But I always stay tuned to my Angelic/Ascended Master/Avatar helpers and listen for their input.

Symbols may be viewed as keys which bring in certain energy packets; or as condensed energy of the whole, a sort of “pre-packaged” condensed energy of the original energy, which will last much longer in the energy field of the person being worked on, without needing constant intention from the facilitator to hold that energy there.  They are tools.
« Τελευταία τροποποίηση: Απριλίου 11, 2009, 17:58:50 από Rose_777 »

Rose

• Administrator
    • Προφίλ
« Απάντηση #5 στις: Απριλίου 11, 2009, 18:03:44 »
Antahkarana

This very ancient symbol is said to have been given to Earth during Lemurian times, over 100, 000 years ago.   It was created by a council of Ascended Masters, who are watching over the evolution of the Galaxy.  They saw that the people of the Earth were in trouble and needed help in re-establishing their connection with the Higher Self.  They created the symbol and using a decree, imbued it with its own consciousness.  Now anyone who uses it will have the connection between the physical brain and the Higher Self strengthened.  It is said that it is the Higher Self that creates and guides the benefits of the symbol, and that is why it can never be used for harm.

Simply having this symbol in your presence will create a positive effect on the chakras and aura.  When doing healing work, it focuses and deepens the actions of the healing energies involved.  When meditating with the symbol on your person or close by, it automatically creates “the great microcosmic orbit” of the Taoists, wherein the psychic energies that would normally enter the crown chakra instead enter the feet and travel up the back of the body to the top of the head and then down the front to the feet again.  This grounds the person to the Earth and creates a continuous flow of energy through the chakras.  It will also neutralize negative energy that has collected in objects such as jewelry or crystals, simply by placing the object between two symbols.  It enhances all healing work.

This symbol can be placed under a massage or treatment table, under the bottom of a chair, on the wall, or held against the body, with the printed side facing the area needing healing.  Small colored versions may be made to lay on the chakras during a healing or meditation session.  Use your imagination.  Remember, this symbol has its own consciousness, so it varies it’s healing effect depending on what you need at the time of use.  It connects you with your Higher Self, so it always has a beneficial effect and cannot be misused or used to cause harm. 

Merka Fa Ka Lish Ma
Mother Energy - DNA
To be used with Antahkarana

Restores distortion of blueprint to perfection of species and realigns and re-balances chakras middle levels.  The original pattern of the individual species.  The Antahkarana goes on top of DNA.

Abundance Symbol

Ho-Ka Oi Liili

To increase regalness - Use for respect - Honor

Palm Master Symbol   

This is the Palm Master Symbol and the way it can be drawn according to Djwahl Khul.

1.   The crown chakra – opening itself to receive
2.   The connection that is made between the pituitary gland and the pineal body in the brain
3.   The connection to the throat chakra
4.   The way through the other chakras down the earth
5.   The unity of Mother Father Source and the I AM Presence

Djwhal Khul on the Palm Master Symbol
(Channeled by Krijn Koetsveld, 1998)

Krijn:  Can someone tell me if it is appropriate to initiate to the Palm Master Symbol?
Answer:  Yes, it is o.k.  It is possible again.

K:  Who are you?
Answer:  I am Djwhal Khul.

K:  I am glad to hear from you again, Djwhal Khul.  Can you tell me more?  Why can we use it again?
DK:  The symbol has been activated again, a few months ago.  It was ineffective before.  But it is in use now.  Everyone who’d been initiated to Shamballa Reiki can use the symbol and pass it on.  It connects all chakras of the 13-chakra system with the I AM PRESENCE.  It is an old and sacred symbol.

K;  Why wouldn’t we use it until recently, and we can now?
DK:  That’s about the energy circle that is set right to… (the message gets too complicated for me.  I see many colors, feel energies, but don’t receive words).

DK:  You don’t get that, do you?
K:  No.

DK:  You know the stories about lengthening of the Earth year from 360 to 235 days?  The changing of the Earth orbit around the sun, as a result of the attraction of the main crystal of Maldek?  At that time the contact was lost.
K:  Contact with Sirius?

DK:  More or less; that’s not important.  The contact is now partially restored, as a result of the first Earth Grid, and will improve at the time the Second and Third grids are activated.  This process will heighten the frequencies of the Earth and the consciousness of all, especially of the so-called “Lightworkers” and all who participate in this process.  The energies are so high now that we can use the Palm Master Symbol again to download the information, appropriate to everyone.  Very much work has to be done right now.  That’s why we activated the symbol already, although it is not in its immense power.  But it will be in time.  That concerns you also, my friend, and everyone you initiate to this symbol.  This is Djwhal Khul.  Please pass on this information.  We thank you.  Love and Light.

Namaste’.
I am Djwhal Khul.

Amsui Symbols
Stop patterns in your life

The starting point of each sign is at number 1, then follow with numbers 2, 3, 4.

Dy Ko My O
Master Symbol of Traditional Reiki
Dy Ko My O – Great Bright Light

Dy   GREAT

Ko   BRIGHT

My O   Sun & Moon (Light)

Tibetan Fire Serpent
Very Powerful - Enlivens each Chakra

You only need to memorize this and it will come automatically.

Useful in grounding and balancing whole chakra system.  Use on individual chakras and whole system.  Helpful to use on yourself.  Use when energy feels depleted.  You will know when and where to use this symbol.  Link into yourself, you will know what the answer is.

You do not need to physically draw the symbols.  The thought (intent) is all you need for the same power.  As your power manifests the thought will be as powerful as the drawing of the symbols.  It will clear out the patterns on ourselves and others.
« Τελευταία τροποποίηση: Απριλίου 11, 2009, 18:42:11 από Rose_777 »

Rose

• Administrator
    • Προφίλ
« Απάντηση #6 στις: Απριλίου 11, 2009, 18:04:49 »
Using Energies and Symbols

Alice Bailey spoke of Shamballa Force in her writings.  We should use Shamballa Energies first in healing work to clear and heal then we should bring in the Mahatma Energy for further healing and connection.  Working in this manner with our clients not only benefits them, it benefits us.  That is the nature of Shamballa.

Amsui is also referred to as the sword of Archangel Michael. It assists in healing the karma of the planet.   A technique that was given to Shamballa Master, Jan Harkey is to create a pyramid and place it over a person or place and step away.  Then bring down a ball of golden light.  Bring the ball into the pyramid, You may see electric sparks like lightning going through the pyramid and person or place your are working with.  Hold the ball and image in your mind.  Release it back to Source when you know it is grounded.  Trust your own knowing.  This is Mahatma energy grounding the person or place.  In this work, use Amsui, the Purple Flame and then Mahatma Energy.