Αποστολέας Θέμα: Σαμπάλα Ρέικι - 4ος Βαθμός  (Αναγνώστηκε 15267 φορές)

Rose

• Administrator
  • Στο όνομα της Μητέρας Φύσης!
    • Προφίλ
Σαμπάλα Ρέικι - 4ος Βαθμός
« στις: Απριλίου 11, 2009, 18:50:09 »
Vywamus on The Mahatma Energy

So I would start again with the same words, I am Vywamus. Many of you would wonder who Vywamus is, or who I, Vywamus am.  Many of you have heard of Sanat Kumara, your planetary logos, and I, Vywamus am a cosmic aspect of Sanat Kumara.  I say a cosmic aspect because if I really try to explain to you what this cosmic aspect is or this higher aspect, it is very easy for you to become confused.  So just understand that I am a cosmic aspect of Sanat Kumara, your planetary logos.

So the Mahatma Energy, many of you have heard the word mahatma throughout your lives in relationship to a master that was known as Mahat ma coat Gandhi.  It really pisses you off when you make jokes and nobody laughs (laughter) Mahat ma coat my Gandhi (laughter).  Oh, many have heard this word mahatma, this prefix mahatma used in conjunction with this master, this being, who did really great service for the human race. He taught harmlessness and action through Love.

Brought about many changes in the country where he lived, integrated a lot of the knowledge of harmlessness and action with love and non action with love, into the hearts and minds of many. Even today many take up a protest in a Ghandian way,  just through love not through fight, just love. The word Mahatma means Great Soul and is not only the prefix to the name Ghandi.  Many, many beings in India, males, have the prefix to their names, Mahatma. Many, many people call their fathers Mahatma.  Many call their spiritual masters Mahatma. It is a fact that if you admired your uncle, your grandfather or any other male member of your family, you would possibly call them Mahatma instead of their real name. It is a term, really of respect, of recognition for the qualities of the Indian type of spirituality, or the Indian paths of spirituality.

So this energy we call Mahatma, you might wonder why we use that name or that mantra to bring the energy. Understand, that in Atlantean times, it was, there was an attempt to bring the Mahatma energy to Earth, or this energy that we call Mahatma to earth and to integrate it into the hearts and minds of humans on the planet at that time.

Fortunately, or unfortunately, whichever way you may choose to look at it, it was not possible to ground the energy because the emotional bodies of the humans were not sufficiently developed to be able to integrate the energy of unconditional love. So we had to withdraw the energy. So we patiently waited for a few thousand or thousand of your earth years until the time that we considered the world ready for the Mahatma Energy.

Many of you may remember 1987, when an event took place upon your planet that is known as the Harmonic Convergence. The Harmonic Convergence was a happening in which millions of people became involved around the planet. But really no body understood what it was about. Very few humans understood what that event really meant to humanity and planet earth and the whole of creation. It was a fact that groups gathered here there and everywhere.  They gathered in ashrams, they gathered in homes, they gathered in holy places, they gathered on holy hills and mountains, and they focused. What did they focus on?  Again, not many knew.

It is a fact that when you asked what humans said the Harmonic Convergence was, the reply was usually "harmonics converging.”   Nobody really understood what the harmonious convergence really meant. During the time of the Harmonic  Convergence, Sanat Kumara, your planetary logos, one of my, we will say for ease of explanation, one of my lower aspects. Finally, integrated his etheric body with the body and the etheric body of the Goddess Gaia, Mother Earth, your mother. You must understand that the earth is your mother, because without the earth you do not have bodies. Your bodies are composed of the elements that Mother Earth is composed of . She is your mother on earth. This integration of Sanat Kumara energies into the body of Mother Earth started to bring about an accelerated rate of consciousness changes.  The focus of all the people on the Harmonic Convergence created a lens, a vortex, maybe you could say, through which Sanat Kumara could bring his energy, but, a number of us, myself - Vywamus, Djwal Khul, Quan Yin, and a number of others who at this time their names will not be given to you because you will have no reference points for them, also decided that the Mahatma Energy would be grounded through the lens of the vortex. We decided to call this the Mahatma Energy because humans always have a need to know what things are, it is through your education and conditionings.  This, of course, is not a judgement, it is an observation that if there is an energy that has no name, humans will say well what's the point in that, we don't even know what it is?  So we sat around for a long time. We had galactic meetings.  We had council meetings, the council of 12, 9, 6, 3, 1.....we liasoned with Mother/Father God, and the best name we could come up with was Mahatma, because its very simple. Mahatma ... we could have called it the hinegehutehatdemahateetooteetooteetootee energy, but many of you would have found that hard to pronounce (laughter) you would not have known how to spell it, you would have said, “What kind of rubbish is this?  It is goggledegook!” As they say in earth languages.  So because of this need for human beings to put everything in boxes, pigeon holes, files or drawers, we decided that we would give you a very easy way to call this energy in. So the word Mahatma, the vibration of the word, is attached to the energy.  Also, as well, when you understand what the energy is, it may give you other clues as to why we decided on the name, Mahatma.

Now the Mahatma Energy is pure, unconditional love which flows from the I AM presence of Mother – Father – Source - the Creator. Now when we say Mother – Father – Source - the Creator, we need you to understand that we are talking about the Mother – Father - Source of this aspect of creation in which you live and experience. There is more than one Mother – Father - Source. There is more than one aspect of Mother – Father - Source.  Now when we say this energy is pure unconditional love, many would think, "I don’t really understand what is being spoken of here because has not the love of Mother – Father - Source always been present upon the planet?  Isn’t the unconditional love of Mother – Father - Source the cohesive energy that holds the molecular structures together?  In this aspect of creation, it is the energy of manifestation, so therefore it must already be here?”  100% gold stars for everybody who thinks like that! But, the energy is impersonal. You may have heard through Hindu philosophies, that the Hindus have realized that there are two different energies at work or two different energies that flow from Mother – Father - Source. One is personal and one is impersonal.  The impersonal energy which we would say is the energy of Brahma in Hinduism and the personal energy is the energy of Krishna and Radha of Lakshmi, Vishnu, Parvati, of Rama and Sita, of all the other Hindu deities, be they male or female aspects –that is personal energy.  You understand that the Hindus have worked out that if you looked at God as a personal being, or a being you could relate to on a personal level, you did link in with a very powerful personal energy or person aspect of Mother – Father - God.  And the Buddhists and followers of Brahma, their idea was that God was impersonal and God just is, and the energy just is, and it is composed of White Light.  Now you have heard of Buddhists talk about enlightenment, and their quest for enlightenment and their quest to merge with the White Light.  Well these quests to merge with the White Light have their usefulness, but ultimately it is not ascension and it is not total enlightenment.

Understand that this White Light of which they speak is really in Hinduism known as the informants of Brahma - it is a place in time and space, the informants of Brahma is White Light. It emanates from the body of Brahma, the Creator, and this place you might be able to relate to it as the Fifth Dimension.  So, merging with the White Light of the Fifth Dimension, although it is, or was, something worth working towards - I would say now, it is not worth working toward merging with the White Light of the Fifth Dimensional reality. There is a lot of stuff around that we are all going to merge with the Fifth Dimension - ascension to the Fifth Dimension were the buzzwords.  The plan is changed now.  The whole universe is going to ascend, and take residence in a new place, in a much higher vibrational reality than the Fifth Dimension.  So for the first time in 1987, we grounded the energy of the I AM presence - the personal aspect of Mother – Father - God, the female balance of Unconditional Love - into planet Earth.

Now, understand that no being on planet Earth has any resistance to the Mahatma Energy. There is no cellular memory of being harmed by it. There is no cellular memory or knowledge, anywhere in the totality of your being, from your I AM Presence to your physical presence that has been harmed, damaged, manipulated or any thing else by this energy. I would advise you that any other energy that you work with, or have worked with or is available to work with on planet Earth has at some time been misused in the harming of others, the disempowering of others, and if it is not, if you personally have not experienced this disempowering or harming through different energies, it is very possible that you have damaged your energy system. To put it into the slang of the English language, you will have fried yourselves. You will have brought down so much energy or tapped into high power energy, brought it through your physical bodies, and damaged, not only your etheric matrix, but also your chakras and the filaments of the energy pathways which connect your chakras to each other. You may also have integrated it with your kundalini energy and found that your brains reacted like a pancake being tossed in a frying pan and the result of that being tossed around is craziness. A craziness which there is a degree of difficulty to reverse. Although there are beings on the planet that knew how to reverse that craziness, if you burnt out your etheric matrix and the connectors between chakras, it is very possible that many would not be able to reinstall them or repair them, in the space of one lifetime only. So understand that a lot of damage has been done by a lot of energy.

The Mahatma Energy is gentle, because it is pure unconditional Love. You cannot contort or twist or change the energy of unconditional Love into an energy which is controlling, into an energy which is disempowering. Or you cannot crank up that energy to such a degree that it will cook your energy system. Understand that as you work with the Mahatma Energy, it comes through your I AM Presence and your I AM Presence knows to the last degree how much your physical aspect can take of this energy without damage. So we have this energy which has never been misused. Often times in the Mahatma meditations, I would ask people to check in with their I AM presence, "Do I have permission to work with this energy?" often the reply is 'YES, you have permission and I will filter and adjust this energy so that it comes through you in a very balanced way."   Also, the energy is very easy to work with. Humans, in many ways, have become conditioned into believing that the only progress that you can make in spiritual life is through hard work of some kind or another. Be it following the different kinds of yoga that are available to you, Ghan Yoga - the yoga of knowledge, Bhatka Yoga -  the yoga of service and love, Raj Yoga - the king of yogas working with your energy systems working on starting to learn to control how the energy flows through your body and how to control energy around you. Ghan Yoga, I already told you that - the yoga of knowledge.  Karma Yoga - the yoga of work and service to humanity and the earth.  Many ones think that you just have to work, work, work, very hard, otherwise there is not progress. This is all conditioning from the priesthood, be they Hindus, Jews, Christians, Islamic or whatever – work, work, work is the only way you will go forward.  I, Vywamus, tell you that work is not the way you go forward.  It is through focus and acceptance that you go forward, and it is through integrating the energy of the I AM Presence of the Source – Mother – Father - God - through this Love will take you through everything. This Love will take you through your processes. This Love will change everything upon the planet.

So okay, if you don't have to work, what system are you going to use to work with this energy?  Again,, many have been led to believe and conditioned that working with complicated systems is the only way to get results. For some, they need complicated systems to satisfy their left brains and their conscious minds. But we would ask them to overcome that and integrate this system, invoke the Mahatma Energy, I AM the Mahatma, I AM That I AM in Love. Now when you make affirmations like that, when you work with energy like that and you invoke energy in such a simplistic way.  Your mind is not taken up with the practicalities of the system. The energy comes through your Eleventh Chakra through the I AM Presence in a way that can be assimilated by your body physical and it flows down into your Higher Heart Chakra.

Now many don't understand what the Higher Heart Chakra is. The Higher Heart Chakra is the thymus gland. Humans have been tricked into believing that the Heart Chakra is where the physical heart is and through storing and feeling emotion, feeling pain, feeling confusion and holding it in your heart space you have become constrained, not able to experience the true joy and the true magnitude of what unconditional love really is. Deep in the human psyche, humans have an idea that Love is painful. Have you seen Valentines card, with hearts bleeding?  Hah! Is that supposed to make you happy? Hah! What craziness humans get themselves involved in! “I love you and my heart is bleeding.”  Bleeding hearts mean not very good times, emotionally.  Bleeding hearts do not mean that you are focused in Love. Also, through this idea that Love and things around Love are to do with your physical heart, you have placed terrific strains on your physical hearts.  This again, you have heard the words, “My heart is aching...I feel separation from my loved one and my heartaches.”  Where unconditional Love is, there is no separation. There my be separation in the physical, but really no true separation, because where unconditional Love is, it is impossible to have separation.  When you feel separation from your loved ones, make the affirmation that,  "I AM That I AM, the Mahatma in Love," and
you will feel to draw you together, of your consciousness and your energy fields in pure, unconditional Love.

So now one of the projects that we have on the Earth is to educate everybody to the understanding that the thymus gland is where the Love comes through.  I would ask all of you to tap your thymus glands and start to feel them working. Because if you are over about 25 years old, and you are human, your thymus gland stops working. The older you get, the longer it is since it worked, the harder to focus in the unconditional Love and feel the unconditional Love. The younger ones have an easier time with it. Of course, the ones who have very, very young bodies, the ones who have not been through the conditioning of school, of nursery and things like that, do know how to act spontaneously in Love. They know how to shout and scream in Love. They know how to give Love spontaneously.  They know how to BE, and go with the flow of their feelings and express themselves.  But then the conditioning comes, You cannot do that, it is unacceptable.  You cannot scream and shout because you are supposed to be doing other things.  You cannot go spontaneously into Love and feel the Love emotion through you because you are to be learning that 1x1 is 1.  You are supposed to be learning how to be a useful human being on planet Earth.” The truth of the matter is, is that you are supposed to accept the conditioning which will make you or turn you into an easily controlled being, that you will not cause trouble to the sociological systems, that you will not cause trouble to the oppressive authorities, that you will do whatever you are told and accept any rule or law no matter how out of step it is with cosmic and universal law, into your lives without arguing. Understand that when you graduate from university with a degree, the only thing that you have is a piece of paper to say I have been conditioned and will not cause trouble. (laughter)  “I will work ceaselessly on your behalf to oppress the rest and will not question what is happening.”  That is what you've got. Understand that when the children go to pre-school groups or nursery, that is when the conditioning starts. For many, it is quite soon, after they have only just integrated the fact that they are individuals. Understand that the human condition after birth is that the baby still believes that they are part of the mother, and there is no separation - that they are still part of the mother, and it is only in this period of time that you know as teething, does it start to be imprinted upon the mind of the child, that there is a separation. This, “I’m hurting like hell, and you don’t seem to be. We must be separate.”  It takes time to integrate that and then you are pushed into the conditioning system of your society. You stop, in many cases, expressing the unconditional Love that you previously expressed.

Channeled through John Armitage/Hari Das Melchizedek on October 28, 1998 in McCloud, CA at the base of Mt. Shasta.
Ο Ροδόκηπος πρωτοπορεί Παγκόσμια έχοντας και πρόληψη και φυσική αντιμετώπιση του Κορονοιού. Ενημερώστε άπαντες να γκουγκλάρουν ΡΟΔΟΚΗΠΟΣ ΚΟΡΟΝΟΙΟΣ. https://www.rodokipos.com/ioseis-loimoxeis/koronoios/

Rose

• Administrator
    • Προφίλ
Απ: Σαμπάλα Ρέικι - 4ος Βαθμός
« Απάντηση #1 στις: Απριλίου 17, 2009, 12:12:20 »
Meditation to Bring in The Mahatma Energy

So let us now focus, all of us, on our thymus gland and see this thymus gland as a room.  It can be any kind of room, square, round, oblong, any kind you choose.  And let us see, in front of us, the door to that room.  Just see, feel, imagine the entrance.  Now I would like you all to ask your I AM presence,  “Do I have permission to enter this room?”  Ask now.  (pause)

So now, let us open the door to this room and walk in.  What do we see?  A room full of crystal, that has amethyst, rosy quartz, clear quartz, all the gem stones that you can think of.  All the precious crystals that you can think of.  See the room lined with these crystals.  This is your thymus room.  It is in your chest, all your glands are crystalline, brothers and sisters.

And now, with your in breaths...see these crystals becoming energized … pulsating ... lighting up ... and feel the love that is generated by them ... filling your chest cavity ... at this stage you may use the affirmation, "I affirm I am open … to receiving the Mahatma Energy ... I AM That I AM in Love."   

Keep on with your inbreaths, and as you breath in see the crystals, see your thymus room becoming the thymus palace … a crystalline palace of Love … See and feel the nature of the Mahatma … The silver and gold energy with a hint of violet … flowing down from your own glorious I AM Presence into your body physical ... and filling this thymus palace with the silver, gold and violet energy and feel the Love and Be the Love.

Feel your Hearts opening, this Higher Heart Chakra opening … opening ... opening … see the lotus that is in your hearts ... the lotus with twelve petals … now just blooming like a lotus on a lake … opening to greet the morning sun. 

Trigger the Love … Trigger the Love … Trigger the Love, the Love,  the Love … Trigger the Light … Trigger the Light …  The Light,  the Light …

Feel this love permeating the whole of your physical body, the whole of your cellular structure ... Allow this affirmation to run through you …
I AM THAT I AM ... Love!

Trigger the Love,  the Love, the Love … Trigger the Love,  the Love, the Love …  The Light,  the Light,  the Light, the Light … Trigger the Light …

And as this light and love is coming through you, feel your thymus palace becoming more and more activated, pulsating with the Love, pulsating with the Light … and see the Love flowing forth from you … encompassing the whole ... not only of this Earth but the whole of this Creation ...

Trigger the Love … Trigger the Love,  the Love,  the Love …
Trigger the Light ... Trigger the Light … Trigger the Light, the Light, the Light ... I AM THAT I AM … Love…  Work with your breath ... draw in more Love ...

Now let us focus on the Crown Chakra … the thousand petalled lotus … feel your Crown Chakra blooming … just like a lotus welcoming the morning sun … as you breath in, see, feel and allow the petals to open into this glorious flower that is you … and now, allow this affirmation to run through your minds …

I AFFIRM, I ALLOW THE MAHATMA ENERGY TO FLOW THROUGH MY CROWN CHAKRA IN ACCORDANCE WITH DIVINE WILL ... I AM THAT I AM ... THE MAHATMA ... IN LOVE.

As it flows through you … feel it coming through your thymus palace … further activating, pulsating ... Trigger the Love, the Love, the Love, the Love ... Trigger the Light, the Light, the Light, the Light …

I, Vywamus, guarantee you that through every one that brings the Mahatma Energy through them, we multiply that by 10 ... 200 ... over 200 people now ... bringing in the Mahatma in here ... and that is not counting the beings from under the ground and the other beings that have gathered in other dimensional realities to help you to integrate the Love.

Trigger the Love, the Love, the Love ... Trigger the Light, the Light,  the Light …

Now let us, with this Mahatma Energy, clear out the residues of blockages of the Crown Chakra ... just affirm in your minds ...

I AFFIRM I NOW RELEASE ALL RESIDUES, ALL BLOCKAGES FROM MY CROWN CHAKRA ... I AM THAT I AM … THE MAHATMA IN LOVE …

Trigger the Light,  the Light, the Light ...
Trigger the Love,  the Love, the Love ...
Trigger the Light, the Love, the Light, the Love ...
I AM That I AM ... the Mahatma in Love ...

Now move down to your Third Eye Chakra ... now let us affirm that your Third Eye Chakras are now being cleared of all blockages and residues.  All the residues of your misuse of your Third Eyes in previous times.  We also at this time, affirm that your channeling abilities are activated now ... so you may see and speak to others the glories that you perceive through your Third Eye.

Trigger the Light, the Light, the Light ... Trigger the Love, the Love, the Love ...  Affirm ... I AM the Mahatma in Love ... I AM That I AM.

See, feel and allow the energies of the Mahatma to clear this chakra.  We feel it becoming activated ... Affirm that you are now ready to work with it.  You are willing to accept the activation ... Trigger the Light, the Light, the Light … Trigger the Love, the Love, the Love ...

Clairvoyance in all activated.

Now down to the Throat Chakra.  Just focus there on the Throat Chakra.  I now clear my Throat Chakra in accordance with the Will of my I AM Presence.

I AM That I AM - the Mahatma ...

Just allow that to run through your minds ... now I accept that I can speak my truths and state my needs ... and I activate my Throat Chakra so that I may speak of the glories of Love to others that are receptive ... focus on your Throat Chakras ...

Trigger the Light, the Light, the Light ...Trigger the Love, the Love, the Love ... Now the affirmation just flows through you ...

I AM That I AM ... the Mahatma in Love ...

And just perceive that you are allowing the Love to come through you ... you are Love ... you are Light ...

And now we move to the Thymus Gland, the Higher Heart Chakra.  Focus your attention in your thymus palace, that glorious palace of love ... Now allow this one to run through your minds ... I AFFIRM I AM NOW ACTIVATING CLEAR, MY HIGHER HEART CHAKRA - I AM THAT I AM THE MAHATMA IN LOVE ...

Trigger the Love, the Love, the Love ... Trigger the Light, the Light, the Light ... See and feel that Light, further activation of the crystals ... see the palace growing and growing and growing into this glorious crystalline thing.  I now clear my Higher Heart Chakra of all residues of fear of Love ... the inability to accept Love ...

I AM the Mahatma in Love ... I AM That I AM ... Trigger the Light, the Light, the Light ... Trigger the Love, the Love, the Love ... I AM That I AM ... Love ... Run it through your minds ... I AM That I AM ... LOVE ... Feel the Love, Be the Love ... Trigger the Light, the Light, the Light ... Trigger the Love, the Love,  the Love ...   

Now down to the Solar Plexus.  Just allow this unconditional Love to flow through ... changing, changing ... the accumulated emotional rubbish of lifetimes ... the fear, the resistance ... feel the Love flowing through ... transmuting all this debris into harmony and beauty ... and allow this affirmation to flow through your minds eye ...

I AFFIRM THAT I ALLOW AND LET GO THE CLEARANCE OF ALL THESE EMOTIONAL RESIDUES THAT ARE HOLDING ME IN ANGER, HOLDING ME IN THE ENERGY OF LACK, THE ENERGY OF NOT BEING ABLE TO RECEIVE ... AND I NOW REPLACE IT WITH LOVE, UNCONDITIONAL LOVE ... I AM THAT I AM THE MAHATMA IN LOVE ...

Trigger the Love, the Love, the Love ... Trigger the Light, the Light.  the Light ... 

And now down to your Second Chakra, the Sexual Chakra ... Still working with the breaths, bringing in this Love ... Bringing it through your activated chakras, your thymus palace, becoming amplified through your thymus palace, your newly cleared solar plexus ... and now allow this affirmation to flow through your minds ...

I AM NOW READY TO RELEASE ALL MEMORIES OF ABUSE, THE MEMORIES OF ABUSING OTHERS, AND THE MEMORIES OF BEING ABUSED MYSELF ... AND I OPEN UP MY SECOND CHAKRA TO THE MAHATMA ENERGY OF UNCONDITIONAL LOVE ... I AM THE MAHATMA, I AM THAT I AM IN LOVE ...

Trigger the Light, the Light, the Light ... Trigger the Light, the Light.  the Light ... Trigger the Love, the Love, the Love ... Just see, feel, allow and imagine these residues becoming transmuted into pure unconditional Love ... See silver golden violet of the Mahatma Energy flowing into this chakra balancing and purifying ...

I AM That I AM ... Love.     

Now to your Base Chakra.  Now is the time to release all anger, all fear, all residues that are not of the light and Love ... Allow this affirmation to flow through you ...

I NOW ALLOW THE CLEARANCE OF MY BASE CHAKRA .AND TRANSMUTE THE ENERGIES INTO UNCONDITIONAL LOVE ... I AM THAT I AM ... LOVE…

Trigger the Light, the Light, the Light ... Trigger the Love, the Love, the Love ... See this silver golden violet energy flowing into your Base Chakra, reconfiguring, clearing ... Again, make the affirmation ...
I AM THAT I AM...THE MAHATMA IN LOVE. 

Now ask in your own way, for an infusion of the Mahatma Energy to clear your cellular structure of all resistance, fear and anger ... Make the affirmation ...

I AM THAT I AM, THE MAHATMA IN LOVE ...

See, feel and allow the energy to come through you, the silver golden violet ... Trigger the Light, the Light, the Light ... Trigger the Love, the Love, the Love ...

And now again ... focus on the thymus palace ... and see it growing, growing, growing ... expanding and expanding and expanding ... and transmitting this newly found unconditional Love for your self without judgement, without reserve,
without resistance ... feel it transmitting that Love to the whole of Creation ...

I AM THE MAHATMA, I AM THAT I AM ... IN LOVE ...

With this Love you can heal, with this Love you can facilitate wholeness ... whole beings ... not only humans … and with this Love you can facilitate the healing of your Earth Mother.

So now let us all spend some time focusing this unconditional Love, this Mahatma Energy, through our crystalline palaces of Love … and see, feel and allow it to flow into the very Heart of your Earth Mother.  And now if you focus a small part of your attention on your Base Chakra, you may feel the Love that the Goddess Gaia is giving you in return for your Love ...

I, Vywamus, leave you focused in this Love and Bless you with Love ... for there is another that wishes to speak with you ... keep focused in the Love, keep holding the Love Vibration ... Bless you.

Channeled through John Armitage/Hari Das Melchizedek on October 28, 1998 in McCloud, CA at the base of Mt. Shasta.
Ο Ροδόκηπος πρωτοπορεί Παγκόσμια έχοντας και πρόληψη και φυσική αντιμετώπιση του Κορονοιού. Ενημερώστε άπαντες να γκουγκλάρουν ΡΟΔΟΚΗΠΟΣ ΚΟΡΟΝΟΙΟΣ. https://www.rodokipos.com/ioseis-loimoxeis/koronoios/

Rose

• Administrator
    • Προφίλ
« Απάντηση #2 στις: Απριλίου 17, 2009, 12:14:09 »
Lady Gaia Speaks

I AM the Goddess Gaia, the feminine consciousness of Mother Earth.  It is not often I speak through channels.  I have asked to be granted the privilege of speaking through this channel, to tell you how much I appreciate your love and your healing, and to tell each and every one of you how much I love you.  I hope you can feel my love, as I amplify your Love and use it to balance my meridians, use it to clean my Heart Chakra and then amplify the Love and send it to each and every one of you as a personal gift from your Mother. 

This work of Love, this labor of Love, that you are performing for me is a most wondrous thing.  It reminds me that my children have not forgotten me and do love me.  My heart is glad and happy, and as I heal and transmute gladness, happiness comes more and more within my heart.  There is, there has been on my part, a time of indecision as to what I should do that is best for my children.  You beings, in these past days, have brought me to a decision, and my decision is to balance and heal further before I take you and the Universe through the ascension process.  I have had an idea in my mind, that I would quicken things, and by quickening things, it would have meant that I would go into a healing crisis instead of a gentle transition into wholeness.  Through that healing crisis, much upon my body, the mantle of my body, which you call the surface of the Earth, could have had its nature changed, you humans might call it destruction.  Understand, that the destruction is only from the perspective of humans that are focused on staying in their third dimensional aspect.  Nevertheless, it brings fear into their hearts because of a lack of understanding. 

Through the healing which you have been giving me, and the love that you are giving me, it means that the transition into wholeness can be much smoother.  I love you, my children… and like all mothers, I try to make the right decisions for each and every one of you to take you into the love, to take you into wholeness, in a most gentle way that I can find.

Thank you.  I will accept the gifts that you have given.  Accept my Love in return.  Bless you all.

This came through Hari Das Melchizedek on October 28, 1998 (in McCloud, CA at the base of Mt. Shasta) after he had just finished leading a group meditation to bring in the Mahatma Energy of unconditional Love, into the crystal palaces of our Thymus Chakras, from there into our Mother Earth (See “Vywamus on the Mahatma).

Rose

• Administrator
    • Προφίλ
« Απάντηση #3 στις: Απριλίου 17, 2009, 12:17:44 »
Archangel Michael on Cutting Karmic Ties

I AM Michael the Archangel.  Greetings to you, One and All.  It is a pleasure and an honor to be with you.  I would speak with you about some of what being an Archangel means.  There was a time when there weren’t many Archangels.  Yes, there were some, but their numbers were very few.  Now many Angels and Archangels have contracted to take human births, many of the children that have been born in the last four to five of your Earth time are from the Angelic and Archangelic realms.  These Angels and Archangels, as they take human birth, experience a newfound freedom of a way of doing things.  Understand that the Angels and Archangels were created by Mother – Father - God to perform certain tasks, and in the performance of these certain tasks there was not too much free will.  Like myself, Michael.  Many, many human beings know who Archangel Michael is, because there are many mentions in the Christian scriptures.  There are many pictorial representations in church and cathedral glass windows, but many do not understand, really, what my place is and how many other Archangelic and Angelic beings are under my command.  You could say that I have at my command many, many Legions of Light, many legions of Angles whose task it is to protect, transmute and oversee the plan of Love in the focus of the cosmic plan and the whole of creation.  The focus of the cosmic plan for the whole of creation is, of course, the integration of Love, unconditional Love for one’s self; and also the task of my Legions of Light and myself is the protection of human beings.

Some would ask, “Why do I need the protection of Michael?  Why do I need protection at all?”  The answer to that is that some humans have focused enough Love into their hearts that they are now indestructible, that they are impervious to the energies of the dark brothers and sisters and they do not need protection, but the truth of the situation is that many humans still need surrounding by the energies of Light and the energy of Love to hold back the discordant energies, and energies that have disassociated themselves from the Source.  Many would ask why Mother – Father - God allows discordant energies to operate within creation.  It is because of free will.  And understand that also Mother – Father - God does not judge, just experiences and Loves.

Also, as well, many ones during this time that is known as the fall… contracted to create discordant energies, to instill fear into the hearts of humans that have not yet developed the capability to Love themselves.  So, this is where fear originates from, that many feel within their hearts, when the word extraterrestrial, when the word Lucifer, when the words interfere, it is disempowerment … because they have still not yet integrated Love for themselves, and they are still subject to the Laws of Karma.

The Laws of Karma are simple… it is a Law of Cause and Effect.  If you throw a stone in the pond, ripples emerge all the way around from the point where the stone entered the water.  That is a demonstration of the Law of Cause and Effect.  The Laws of Cause and Effect were put into place so that all ones might reap the rewards of their actions.  When I say reap the rewards of their actions, it’s not always the rewards that you would have liked.  Now is the time that there is dispensation from the Karmic Board.  The Karmic Board is chaired by a being whose name many of you will be familiar with.  The chair of the Board is Quan Yin.  She is the Goddess of Compassion.  Many would know her as the Chinese Mary.  Through her compassion she has decided the dispensation be given to all humans now and all humans can, if they wish, become free of all the Laws of Cause and Effect.  But you have to understand how to free yourselves from the Laws of Cause and Effect.  Unless you ask, I will not cut the ties that bind you because it is your free will, your decisions to stay within the confines of these energetic ties which connect you through your thoughts, words, actions and deeds that you have performed since you were created and came to this planet.  These energetic ties bind you through your chakras, they bind you through your chakras and hold you, bind you energetically to the other beings, the beings that you have to pay back.  Even after the balance has been achieved, many times there is still not a releasing of the ties.  You could say that now is the time to forgive yourself of your sins.  I say “sins” because you have heard the preaching of the Christian priests, you have heard the preaching of the Christian controllers.  They have told you that you are all sinners, that you would not be born, that you would not be incarnated on planet Earth unless you are a sinner.  In many ways this is true, but you are not born because it is the retribution of Mother – Father - God for your misdemeanors and energetic mistakes.  You are not punished and sent back to this planet to have uncomfortable times, to have things happen in your life that do not make you happy, that are not pleasant experiences.  Each and every one of you choose, made a conscious choice to incarnate again into a human body and learn the lessons.  You could understand, or you could equate incarnation or reincarnation as a school class.  When you first go to school you learn the basics of interacting with others, what is required of you socially, what is required of you by the others of your kind, your race… but just the basics, and then you graduate from the first school that you go to and you go to another school, and you learn other things.  You learn mathematical skills, communication skills.  We are, of course, leaving out here the energies which are put into your psyche to control you.  So you could say that when you have a life on Earth, you learn or you sit at the back of the class and don’t do anything.  But if you are a keen student, you come forward, you absorb the information, you learn and then you go to the thing called death.  That is your graduation, and then you realize there is much more to learn, so then you go to the next level of school, you incarnate again, you go through the next class, and if you are a keen and diligent student you learn anything you need to learn and then you die, you graduate all over again.  And then you decide to come back and take the next class and learn.

As you learn, you learn to balance the experiences,. you learn to balance the energies.  You understand, that it is desirable not to do things unto others that you would not like to have done unto you.  Some students take longer, some decide to take the scenic route home, and others buy a ticket on the straight through express.  There is not judgment, either way it is perfect, either way is perfect for each and every one.  Mother – Father - God is compassionate and nonjudgmental and forgives you for everything, you could say before you ever did it.  It is only yourselves that are holding the sins in your hearts, and when you go to your priests and ask them about sin, or you confess your sins, they never tell you about the freedom that you achieve through the balancing of these energies.

So now, brothers and sisters of Earth, it is now time to forgive yourselves (train whistle… “Whoooooooo”)… Even the train reinforces my words with its sound (laughter)… It is time to forgive yourselves, it is now time to let go of the guilt, because what is sin?  Sin is just something that you hold, it is a concept that you have as human beings, and sin really is feelings of guiltiness.  It is now time to release all contracts, all connections… all vows of poverty.  There is no point in affirming that you are now ready for abundance, if you still have outstanding vows of poverty.  There is no point in affirming that you are now open to receive the Love, when you have already made vows in the past that you will not be open to receiving the Love, because those vows, unless they are cancelled, still hold.  They are still written down in the Akashic Records, they are there in your own personal record books.  Understand that these blockages are created by your own selves.

Now when we talk about ties with other beings, when you hurt a person, be it physically, mentally, or emotionally, you have a tie with them.  Understand that many humans have lost sight of the fact that these ties may last for thousands of years, because of the lack of forgiveness for one’s self.  Also many humans do not understand that when they merge with another human being in sexual intercourse, that you have a tie through your base chakra and through your sexual chakra which would last for at least seven to ten years.  Many humans are promiscuous in this way.  This is not a judgment, just an observation.  You have human bodies to enjoy them, there is nothing wrong with enjoying your human body, there is nothing wrong with having fun with your human body.  But understand that having intercourse with another one, or merging with another one with your physical body, when the energy of Love is not present, is really not desirable.  When I say it is not desirable, I would point out to you that these are ties that hold and bind, and as the other goes through their emotional processes, as they go through their mental processes, you also, as well, feel the energies of it through these links.  So, we will take you through a visualization, through a meditation to cut off the ties that bind, to rescind all previous vows of poverty, to rescind all previous vows of not being able to love, to rescind all previous vows of silence, to rescind all previous vows you have made to ignore your emotional body.
Meditation to Cut Karmic Ties

So, focus in the space above your heads, your Source Star.  Again, I am sure you know the routine … breathe … breathe in, … feel the energy of Love, and as you breathe in, fill up your lungs to their capacity, and when you think they are full, push out your diaphragm.  This will expand your lungs further and bring in more breath.  Feel the breath filling you to the top of your chest … that’s right, some of you will cough, because you have gotten into the habit of shallow breathing … and when you shallow breathe, the energies of fear manifest in your energy matrix and in your mind.  Do you remember that if you are afraid, you have a tendency to breathe (shallow breathe)… When you were born you emerged through the birth canal and your mind went into fear, because all of a sudden the connection with your mother was chopped, cut, the cord was cut before you were ready to breathe, and panic set into your heart and your mind that you would not get oxygen and that you would lose this physical body after going through the trauma and experience of coming through the birth canal, and shallow breathing is what you did … It is imprinted in your cellular memory that shallow breathing equates with fear so learn to breathe. Program your minds to monitor your breathing and any time you find yourself shallow breathing, change that programming and take deep regular breaths.  Your breaths should be inhaled, hold, exhale, for the same number of heartbeats or counts… no matter what you are doing… sleeping, eating, working, loving.

So, as we breathe in this energy of Light and this energy of Love through our higher chakras, feel and see and allow the electric blue.  This electric blue is the energy with which I work.  My sword, the sword I use to cut the ties, is also a sword of electric blue. 

Now focus on your CROWN CHAKRA.  And here, allow the energies of Love, and allow the energies of Light to permeate it.  And I, Michael, cut all ties to all others, the times you gave your poser away to the gurus, the time you gave your power away to the religious controllers, I now cut these ties so that you become free of every one of them ,and you can make conscious choices for yourself.  (SLICE!)  Your Crown Chakra now resonates white Light, composed of all the colors of the spectrum, and all ties that were attached to it are gone!

Now let us move to your THIRD EYE CHAKRA.  Here look into that chakra, see and feel all those vows you made that clairvoyance, that sight was against the teachings of God, and if you had sight and clairvoyance, you were evil.  Here we are going to release you from the energies of persecution and the energies of death by torture the energies of death by drowning, death by fire.  I now cut these ties with my sword. (SLICE!)  Now feel your Third Eyes open, they are balanced in a harmonious way, and see with these eyes, because understand that in early Lemurian times and before Lemuria your Third Eye was your means of seeing, it was your eye.  It was through this Third Eye, this gland that you now know as your Third Eye, you saw everything.  You did not have physical eyes.  There was nothing to see with physical eyes.  Not only did you see with this gland, you communicated with others through it.  You picked up the impressions of thought.  Words and languages did not exist.  Feelings were all there was.  So, see, feel, imagine this activation taking place.  See the electric blue color of my energy.  Allow this affirmation to flow through your minds, “I affirm my Third Eye is not activated!  My channeling abilities, which are my birthright, I now claim and accept.”

Now let’s move to the THROAT CHAKRA.  If you need to cough, please cough.  Coughing is clearance.  Many ones have blockages in their throat chakras.  Here, let us clear the residues of all energies of all vows of poverty and vows of silence.  All the ties that bind you to others through the words that you have spoken to them.  The energies of fear, the vows of silence that you made that stopped you from speaking your truths, from telling others about the magnificence of the energies of Love and Light and about self-enlightenment.  I Michael, now cut all those psychic ties that are holding you. (SLICE!)  Feel the freedom in this chakra, feel it becoming activated.  Affirm now that from this moment on you will speak your truths, that you will pass on the knowledge to all that require it.  There is no point in trying to pass on your knowledge to those who do not ask or require it.  It makes them resistant.  It blocks them from feeling the Love.  Don’t use your voice to press your ideas on others who are not ready to accept them.

Now we go to the HEART and HIGHER HEART CHAKRA.  Feel this space as your thymus glands, activate it with Love.  And now we are going to cut the ties with all ones that you thought you loved, but the love was based on fear and dependence.  Cut the ties with all the ones that hurt you emotionally, supposedly in Love.  Feel your Heart Chakra becoming open.  Feel the Love flowing through you and feel the Love flowing through it.  Affirm that you are now ready to have these ties cut that bind you.  I cut them with my sword.  (SLICE!)  Feel your heart open.  Feel the Love flowing through.  Be the Love!

And now to your SOLAR PLEXUS.  This is where you hold your emotional stuff.  All the memories of being hurt and dis-empowered, anger directed towards you and anger you directed toward others emotional manipulation and control, that others did to you and you did to others.  Again, there are psychic ties binding you to all the ones you have been through this emotional stuff with.  So now affirm that your are not ready for these emotional ties to be cut and that you are again ready to step into your own power as a free being, you are now ready to take on sovereignty of your own emotional body. (SLICE!) I cut the ties with all ones.

And now come to your second chakra, the SEXUAL CHAKRA.  Now you must affirm that you are ready for all psychic powers to be cut with all ones, to remove all the residues of abuse and being abused, to remove the residues of misused kundalini energy, to be free to Love, to be free to enjoy your own human body, the human body of a loving person in freedom, with freedom of expression.  Feel those ties and affirm that you are now ready for the ties to be cut.  (SLICE!)  I cut them all and release you from them.

Now let us move to the BASE CHAKRA.  The Base Chakra is a repository for fear and anger.  It is also where your kundalini energy resides.  Many have blockages in their kundalini energy and cannot raise their kundalini because of the amount of fear.  Fear of stepping into your own power, fear of becoming a Master in your own right, a master of energy, a master of your own destiny.  Many have stored memories here about when they had mastery of their kundalini and they used it to repress, they used it to control, to dis-empower, and these ties, these karmic ties, stop you from being the glorious being that you truly and really are.  Now affirm that you would like the ties cut from your Base Chakra.  Affirm that you are ready.  (SLICE!)  I cut them all!

Understand, that there is no need to fear these cuttings of the ties.  Many would have that by cutting the ties they will lose the connection with their loved ones.  But this is not true.  The cutting of these ties to the chakras allows you a fresh start with your loved ones, it balances the karma between you and allows both of you to enter into a relationship that is based on unconditional Love rather than dependency and fear, or control.  Now for each and every one of you, I, Michael, , will cut more ties.  Many of you still have energies surrounding you, the energies of the vows of poverty.  (“Whooooooooooo!” Again, we get confirmation from the train driver that this is the truth… -laughter…).  So let us work some more on the releasing of these vows.  You must, first of all, affirm in your mind that you want to release these, that you want to have this energy taken from you, because otherwise, I, Michael, am powerless to do anything.  I am powerless to do anything because of free will that you have, either to stay with it or to release it.  So, affirm that you are now ready to accept your abundance and that all previous vows of poverty are cancelled.  So I come and cut (SLICE!) FROM EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU!  Do you feel more openness in your energy?

So now, let us work on this repression of emotion.  All the time, all the lives that you thought you should stifle your emotions because that was the only way to become holy.  Affirm that you are now ready to release this, that you are ready for the ties to be cut.  (SLICE!)

Now, just to encompass all karmic ties, all energies that are binding you, I, Michael, and my Legion of Light will cut for you, we will take you out of the cocoon, we will strip away the cocoon that had been binding you and constricting you and we will take away all other residues, if that is what each and every one of you wants, as an individual.  You must affirm that you are now ready to be free of all karma, free of all karmic imbalance, and that from this moment forth you are a karma-free being.  Make the affirmations in your minds now!  (SLICE!)  I TRANSMUTE ALL THESE CONSTRICTIVE ENERGIES INTO LIGHT!  I welcome you to a life of freedom from karma.

Do not think that because you are free of karma now that you will be free of karma for all time.  It is up to you whether you stay free of karma.  It is up to you whether you integrate further guilt.  It is up to you whether you do not forgive yourselves your transgressions an sins.  The choice is yours in your daily lives and interactions.  It is very easy to build up karmic ties with many through your thought patterns, through your actions and interactions.  Hold in your minds that you are karma-free and that during the course of your actions and interactions with others you are coming from the position of true unconditional Love and non-judgment.  This will keep you karma-free.  If you make mistakes, don’t feel guilty.  Ask me to come and cut the ties and transmute and balance, and I will.

I give you another very useful piece of information.  I have at my disposal Pillars of Light, Pillars of Love.  Any time that you feel you are not holding the love energy in your hearts, and fear may enter your minds, or any time that you feel you are being unfairly pressured by the dark brothers and sisters, or by any other energy whose desire it is to interfere with you and get you to become unfocused in the love and the Light, call upon me for a Pillar of Light.  Again, I cannot give you a Pillar of Light unless you ask, because you have the free will to suffer or not suffer.  If you suffer, I feel compassion and love for you, but I cannot do anything else about it.  Call upon me for Pillars of Light.  I will show you how this works:  “Archangel Michael, surround me with the Pillar of Light!”  When you make the request, I will know that you want it.  You might think, “Well, I will not call upon Michael very often for a Pillar of Light, because I don’t want to bother him, he must be busy.”  These are energies that stem from feelings of unworthiness.  As Kuthumi told you, each and every one of you is worthy.  I am charged by Mother – Father - God to provide as many as ask for Pillars of Light with the Pillars of Light.  If I don’t have anything to do, how will I pass the time?  It is possible that I might get bored, with no Pillars of Light to pass down!  You might say, how can I be in a million, two million, five million places at once?  I have the Legions of Light under my command, and the Legions of Light also provide you with Love, Pillars of Light and protection.

So, let us now collectively invoke a Pillar of Light.  To do this, you will just need to follow my words:  “Archangel Michael, give me a Pillar of Light, now!”  See the electric blue come down?  Silver and gold energies.  It is so simple.  Brothers and Sisters, I would ask you to integrate my words, ask you to integrate what has happened to you, and Quan Yin asks that you engage yourselves in the Yoga of Unconditional Love, that you engage yourselves in the Yoga of Non-Judgment, that you engage yourselves in the Yoga of Laughter.  She is asking for a chance to speak to you.  But we are planning to take care of this channel.

(Channeled through Hari Das Melchizedek, 10/29/98, Mt. Shasta, CA

Rose

• Administrator
    • Προφίλ
« Απάντηση #4 στις: Απριλίου 17, 2009, 12:22:41 »
DNA Activation and Expansion

Now I would like you to take a few deep breaths, and as you breathe in, just bring your attention on the space above your head.  This is where your higher chakras are.  It doesn’t matter that you don’t know where they are, they ARE in the space above your head.  So, just allow the energy of Unconditional Love, and the energy of Light to flow into you, with each of your in-breaths, and with the out-breaths, just allow the confusion, the anxiety, any fear that you may have, just allow the stresses and strains of life on planet Earth to actually leave you and be transmuted into Love.  (Pause)

So, as we go with each in-breath, just feel that Love, just feel that Light flowing in, flowing in, and with your out-breaths, just allow all that confusion to leave you.

You can also at this time focus on your Higher Heart Chakra, which is just above your physical heart, and just feel the energy moving there, in that Higher Heart Chakra, the thymus gland.  It is only through this thymus gland that you do feel the Love.  It is only through this thymus gland that you can actually experience true Unconditional Love.  So, with each in-breath, allow yourself to feel this Love.  Trigger the Light, trigger the Light, the Light, the Light.  Trigger the Love, Trigger the Love, the Love, the Love.

And I’d like you to now imagine yourselves as being a double-terminated crystal, that is, a crystal with a point on each end.  The top point of this crystal is one hand’s length above your head.  The bottom point of this crystal is one hand’s length below your feet.  (It doesn’t matter that you may be sitting or lying or standing.)  So now this crystal is your crystalline Light Body.

With each of your in-breaths, I would like you to see, feel, imagine, allow – for understand that seeing, feeling, imagining, allowing are not different from each other.  Imagination is visualization.  So, see, feel, visualize, allow this double-terminated crystal to become activated with the energy of Love.  As you breathe in, see this crystal starting to pulsate with Light, see this crystal starting to pulsate with Love.  And with each in-breath, see it building in energy.  See, feel the Love, feel the Light pouring into you.  Trigger the Light, the Light, the Light.  Trigger the Love, trigger the Love, the Love, the Love.

Now, see another double-terminated crystal (or a crystal with a point on each end) going through this first crystal right where your Heart Chakra is, horizontally.  See this new crystal, also, with your in-breaths, being energized with the energies of Unconditional Love and the energies of undifferentiated Light.  Trigger the Light, trigger the Light, the Light, the Light.  Trigger the Love, trigger the Love, the Love, the Love.

Just keep breathing, and allowing, seeing, imagining, visualizing, and again, as you breathe in, both these crystals are becoming energized with the energies of Unconditional Love and the energies of Light.  Now let us see these crystals spin, turn, you choose which way you are going to spin these crystals.  And again, we’re going to work with breath.  As you spin these crystals, every time you breathe in see the spin or the turning getting faster, and as the speed builds up, see the crystals becoming further energized with the energies of Love and the energies of Light

So, now the crystals are spinning, spinning; turning, turning, turning – and becoming even more energized with the energies of Love, becoming more energized with the energies of Light.  So now, as we spin these crystals, we didn’t tell you that we’re going inside our own bodies using this crystalline Light Body.  We’re going to shrink this crystalline Light Body until it is so small that you may pass through the wall of a single cell of your physical body.  So now with each of the out-breaths, see, feel, imagine, allow yourselves to become smaller, smaller, smaller – shrinking, shrinking – smaller, smaller, to the size of a pinhead, smaller to the size of a speck of dust.  Now shrinking, shrinking, smaller than a speck of dust, down to the size of a bacteria, a virus, a microbe, and smaller – shrinking, shrinking, shrinking.

And now we ask you to go into one single cell of your physical body.  Go through the wall of the cell.  You are so small no damage will occur.  And now, look around inside this cell, and see your crystalline DNA, How many strands of DNA do you have lit up?  You may be able to see the DNA spiraling upwards and upwards, through your cellular structure, connecting with Mother – Father – Source, with God – and spiraling downwards, connecting with the very heart crystal of the Goddess Gaia, planet Earth, your Earth Mother.  Now, some of you may have more than two strands of DNA lit up, activated.  If this is the case, don’t worry.  Just stay until we catch you up with activation.  Understand that these activations not only connect you with your Higher Self, your I AM Presence, but with Mother – Father – Source, and the Goddess Gaia.

We’re going to activate for you your DNA with the Divine Light Codes, with the energies of Unconditional Love, with the Sacred Geometry, the Fire Letters from the sacred Languages, the Key Codes from the Keys of Enoch, the Mahatma Energy, the Christ Light.  So all we want you to do is to visualize, see, allow, imagine the DNA expanding, two-strand after two-strand, and becoming activated with these codes.

So, now see the first two strands of DNA – everybody has at least two strands lit – see this DNA spiraling upwards and upwards to the Source, and downwards into the Heart of the Earth Mother.  (Pause)  And now let us activate these two strands of DNA with the Divine Light Codes, with the energies of Unconditional Love, with the Sacred Geometry, the Fire Letters from the sacred Languages, the Key Codes from the Keys of Enoch, the Mahatma Energy, the Christ Light  See these strands further lighting up with this energy.  See the crystal becoming programmed and activated.

And now expand this DNA by two more strands, and again see these strands spiraling upwards and upwards to Mother – Father – Source, and downwards into the heart of the Goddess Gaia.  And again, let us activate these further two strands of DNA, making four, with the Divine Light Codes, with the energies of Unconditional Love, with the Sacred Geometry, the Fire Letters from the sacred Languages, the Key Codes from the Keys of Enoch, the Mahatma Energy, the Christ Light.  Trigger the Light, trigger the Light, the Light, the Light.

So now let us expand this DNA by another two strands, making six, and again see them spiraling onwards and upwards to Mother – Father – Source and into the Heart of the Earth Mother.  Let us activate these further two strands with the Divine Light Codes, with the energies of Unconditional Love, with the Sacred Geometry, the Fire Letters from the sacred Languages, the Key Codes from the Keys of Enoch, the Mahatma Energy, the Christ Light. 

Now we see them expand by another two strands, making eight.  And here again we do the same thing, connect upwards with Mother – Father – Source, connect downwards with the heart of Mother Earth.  And again activate with the Divine Light Codes, with the energies of Unconditional Love, with the Sacred Geometry, the Fire Letters from the sacred Languages, the Key Codes from the Keys of Enoch, the Mahatma Energy, the Christ Light. 

See and feel the next two strands, making ten.  And again, see these ten strands spiraling upwards and upwards to Mother – Father – God, and spiraling downwards to the Heart of the Earth Mother.  And again we activate with the Divine Light Codes, with the energies of Unconditional Love, with the Sacred Geometry, the Fire Letters from the sacred Languages, the Key Codes from the Keys of Enoch, the Mahatma Energy, the Christ Light.  Trigger the Light, the Light, the Light – Trigger the Light, the Light, the Light.  Trigger the Love, trigger the Love, the Love, the Love. 

So, now we go to another two strands, making twelve.  And again, we activate by spiraling upwards and upwards to Mother – Father – Source, and spiraling downwards to the Heart of the Earth Mother.  And again we activate the Divine Light Codes, with the energies of Unconditional Love, with the Sacred Geometry, the Fire Letters from the sacred Languages, the Key Codes from the Keys of Enoch, the Mahatma Energy, the Christ Light.

So now, let us bundle, or gather these twelve strands of DNA into one bundle, pulsating with these codes and activations.  And now, see, feel, allow imagine, visualize another bundle of twelve strands of DNA.  And now let us integrate this further bundle of twelve strands of DNA with the twelve strands of DNA that have been activated.  And as these strands of DNA merge with the activated strands, they as well become activated with these Divine Light Codes, with the energies of Unconditional Love, with the Sacred Geometry, the Fire Letters from the sacred Languages, the Key Codes from the Keys of Enoch, the Mahatma Energy, the Christ Light. 

Now there are twenty-four strands of DNA coded and active.  Now let us again see another bundle of twelve strands of DNA, and let us merge these strands, this new bundle of twelve strands of DNA, with the twenty-four active strands.  Just allow them to all become one bundle and as they merge with the twenty-four active strands, they also become activated with the Divine Light Codes, with the energies of Unconditional Love, with the Sacred Geometry, the Fire Letters from the sacred Languages, the Key Codes from the Keys of Enoch, the Mahatma Energy, the Christ Light. 

So, now let us move from DNA.  You can move through your own cellular structure, with your own miniaturized Light Body, until you come to your heart.  Your physical heart that works for you without question.  It doesn’t say, “I don’t love you, and so I will not do for you.”  As long as you love yourself, your heart loves you, and this heart pumps blood to every part of your body physical, to the furthest reaches of your physical body.

Your blood is living crystal.  Now we’re going to spiritualize your blood.  Your blood is going to become spiritual light.  So now, as this blood is pumped through by your heart, let us code the crystalline nature of this liquid crystal, again with the same codes, the Divine Light Codes, with the energies of Unconditional Love, with the Sacred Geometry, the Fire Letters from the sacred Languages, the Key Codes from the Keys of Enoch, the Mahatma Energy, the Christ Light.  We see and feel the liquid crystalline blood pulsing through your body, spiritualizing every part.  You are, understand, becoming spiritual light.  Trigger the Light, trigger the Light, the Light, the Light.  spiritual Light.

Now understand that the crystals that are, the vitamins, the minerals, the salts, the metals, that are within your body physical, let us reprogram with these spiritual codes, the Divine Light Codes, with the energies of Unconditional Love, with the Sacred Geometry, the Fire Letters from the sacred Languages, the Key Codes from the Keys of Enoch, the Mahatma Energy, the Christ Light. 

Trigger the Light, trigger the Light, the Light, the Light.  See, feel, allow, imagine yourselves, visualize yourselves, each and every one of you, becoming spiritual Light.  Because you ARE spiritual Light.  You are beings of Love, beings of Light.  That is your natural state.

So now, let us code the water in the physical body – the water is also liquid living crystal.  Let us program the water with these Living Light Codes, with the Key Codes from the Keys of Enoch,, the Sacred Geometries, the Fire Letters from the Sacred Languages, the Energies of Unconditional Love, the Mahatma Energy, the Christ Light.

And now, let us program the whole of our cellular structure with these energies.  I now ask and demand the removal of all fear from all these one’s cellular structure, and the residues of the knowledge of dis-empowerment, the residues of the knowledge of being disconnected from the Source, Mother – Father, and not feeling Unconditional Love for yourselves.  I now remove the codes that stop you from receiving ABUNDANCE on all levels.  I now remove the codes that stop you from shining bright, and giving Love without fear in your hearts.  I recode your cellular structure with the geometries of Light, and the geometries of Love.  Understand that that’s what you are – Love.

So now I also activate and clear with the energies of Love and Light the dense organs of your physical body, your liver, your kidneys, your spleen – I remove all fear from these organs, and activate within them the Sacred Geometries of Light, the Living Light Spiritual Mandalas, which will allow you to be the gods that you really are.  (Pause)

Now I will ask you to leave your bodies through any way that you wish.  You may come out through the wall of a single cell, you may come out through your eye, your mouth, your nose, your ears – any way that you would like.  I would like you to exit your bodies -NOW!

And then, with the in-breaths, let us make this Light Body bigger, until it again integrates with our body physical.  So, with each in-breath you become bigger, bigger, bigger, and bigger, bigger, bigger – integrating this Light Body with your physical body NOW after it is returned to normal size.

I ask on behalf of you all, I ask your helpers, your guides, the Masters with which you work, the Multi-Dimensional Councils with which you all work (but may not, at this time, realize) – I ask and demand on the behalf of all of you that these activations are held steady.

No now, I ask that, again with your in-breaths, that you move your bodies around a little bit, that you move your heads, that you move your fingers and tows, maybe shrug your shoulders – but don’t move too quickly, because if you do, maybe some disorientation will take place, or you might feel that you’re not all here.  So, just move slowly around, and integrate your consciousness, and we’ll give you some time for this integration to take place.

Meditation dictated and channeled by Hari Das Melchizedek, October 1998, at the Mt. Shasta Intensive.

Rose

• Administrator
    • Προφίλ
« Απάντηση #5 στις: Απριλίου 17, 2009, 12:24:09 »
The Yoga of Laughter

Quan Yin

I Am Quan Yin.  The voice of Quan Yin is seldom channeled.  Many ones don’t even know who I am.  I AM the Chairlady of the Karmic board.  I AM the Goddess of Compassion and the Goddess of Mercy, but also I would like to be known as the Goddess of Laughter, because I bring to you just a few short sentences which I would like you to listen to very carefully.  My sister, Mary, brings you a message of Compassion and Love.  She brings you ways that, if you use them, you can easily become Love.  I come to give you the message that if you laugh, it will be easier to become Love.

Many ones think that this spiritual life is serious, that all ones should have straight faces and be thinking, “I AM Love, I AM Light.  I will not enjoy myself because it is not spiritual.  Laughing in the presence of Mother/Father God is not allowed.”  I come to tell you that Mother/Father God loves Laughter, and the main part of this message is – learn to laugh at yourselves.  Because when you learn to laugh at yourselves, you will be able to let go of this seriousness, to let go of this fear and conditioning from which you all suffer.  When you laugh, you will release waves of energy that ripple through the universe.  Not only through the universe, but through the multi-dimensional universes.  When you laugh in the third dimension, many beings enjoy this laughter and laugh with you.  So remember, make jokes about yourselves.  It is a good way to get through your blocks, making jokes about yourselves.  Learn to laugh when you see something in yourself, when you see habits, these habit patterns, within yourselves that you have been suffering from – energies that have been holding you back through fear.  Let them go by laughter.  Don’t run around saying, “How can I deal with this?  How can I let this go?”  Laugh!  Because laughter is the essence of Love.

And when you can laugh at yourself, remember that you are also being compassionate towards yourself.  Many ones would say, “I am a compassionate being.  I am compassionate to all.”  And then would add as an afterthought, “But how can I be compassionate to myself?”  How can you be a compassionate being if you are not compassionate to yourself?  Being compassionate to oneself is true compassion.  So, learn to laugh.  Spiritual life, I tell you, is not serious.  It is the conditioning of the priests and priestesses that tell you that you must not laugh in the presence of God.  They forgot that the presence of God is everywhere, that God IS.  So were they telling us that we must not laugh at all, anywhere upon earth, or even on any other planet, or through the multi-dimensional universes, should people not laugh?  I say – keep laughing.  Remember these jokes, because as you make jokes about yourself, you will learn a lot about yourself, and instead of saying, “I hate this wo/man, my Self” – laugh!  Laugh, “OK, I have this habit, it is funny.  It is not something that I should be sorry for and hide, because I think that I am not worthy.”  All ones are worthy in the eyes of God, my children.  So take this laughter, take this energy of laughter and use it.  This message of laughter that I bring you, you don’t have to sit and you don’t have to open up your hearts to receive laughter.  The laughter is already within you.  So now we have a new form of yoga.  It is called Laughter Yoga, and this Laughter Yoga means that instead of being serious for five hundred years, and starving yourself and denying yourself, you can now laugh for five hundred years.  And instead of being half starved, half crazy, filthy and all the other things that you did with yoga for five hundred years, after five hundred years you will be beautiful.  You will have no lines upon your faces except the lines of laughter, not the lines of fear.  You will not have wrinkled foreheads and brows.  You will have lines around your mouth, you will have lines around your eyes that when you laugh, they twinkle and move.  You will become whole through laughter.

So, my message is, starting today practicing this Yoga of Laughter.  This Yoga of Laughter will enlighten you.  Think of this word enlightenment.  It has been used upon this planet for thousands of years, “I want to become enlightened.”  But if you break up this word enlightened, it is en-lightened.  People would ask, “Why would I want to become light?”  Because you will become enlightened!  That is why you want or need to become light.  It is very, very simple.  I will leave you with one final thought, and this is – why can angels fly?  Because they are light!  Remember these words, and most of all my message of laughter.  Laughter Yoga is the lesson of the day.  Bless you all my children.

(Channeled by John Armitage/Hari Das Melchizedek)

Rose

• Administrator
    • Προφίλ
« Απάντηση #6 στις: Απριλίου 17, 2009, 12:27:08 »
ALL ONES ARE WORTHY

I am Kuthumi. Namaste brothers and sisters. It is not too often that I speak through this one like this, but there are many Masters involved in this celebration, and many ones waiting to come through, not only this one, but others that are involved in this celebration. But I can say that because of my position as World Teacher (sometimes these titles do come in handy) I was allowed to take center stage first. So I come to speak to you about the subject of worthiness. Already I see that ones are thinking, "Is he talking to me? ". Yes, I am talking to all of you.

This thing worthiness means many things to many different people. Some ones would think that, "I'm not qualified to work with the Ascended Masters. I am not qualified to be a channel for the energies of the Ascended Masters. I am not qualified to become light and take my ascension." This idea, if you hold it in your minds that you are not qualified, extends from feelings of unworthiness. I would like to inform you officially that all ones are worthy. All ones are worthy. I would like you to think about these words, not only think about them, but allow them to sink deep into your consciousness and your sub-consciousness. It is as well to look into the reasons why many ones feel unworthy.

Many ones feel unworthy because of their past, but the past is the past, and the past brought you to the present. It doesn't matter to Mother/Father God or the Lords and Ladies of Shamballa, the Ascended Masters, what your past is. Your past in this life and your previous pasts. When I say previous, I mean your past in other lives.  The past is gone, it has disappeared. I would also like to tell you that in many ways there is no future. There is only NOW, this split second in which you hear the first fragment of my words. This split second is the only place worth living, because if you try and live in the past the energies of the past are brought into now. They affect your energy fields, they affect your chakras, they also affect your emotional bodies.

Do you understand what is being said here? This is the reason why the flame of St Germain is so useful, because every time you start to experience these feelings of emotion that stem from past conditioning, these feelings of emotion that stem from fear, consign them to the silver, violet flame for transmutation into love. The silver, violet flame is the cosmic garbage disposal system, and it isn't like the garbage disposal systems in the third dimension. It cannot be overloaded. The silver, violet flame has a massive appetite and asks to be fed with these energies that have disassociated themselves from the Source.

Back to the unworthiness, I would ask how many ones can honestly put up their hands in this group and say that in every lifetime that they ever had since they were created, since their monad was created at the first outpouring from the Source, they have continuously had lives in Light? How many lives have you had, all of you and all of us too, as the Lords and Ladies of Shamballa, the Ascended Masters, how many lives did we have when we didn't work with the Light? You have heard this channel say this many times, but again I, Kuthumi, say it to you to reinforce it in your consciousness - there are only two teams at play in God's plan. One wears light T-shirts and one wears dark T-shirts. There is nothing else. There is nothing to fear. If you went to a football match, would you fear the team that was wearing a T-shirt that wasn't the same as the T-shirt of the team you were supporting? Of course you wouldn't. I would like you to look at what is happening here upon your planet as a football game. I can see that that presses some buttons.

Does everybody think that you have to be holy, serious, not laugh, not be joyous and not have fun in the spiritual process that will take you to freedom and your ascension? I say to you, look upon it as a football match and through your skills in grounding the Light and your skills with working with the energies of the Ascended Masters, the game will be won. And once the game is won, the other team will not be defeated.  They will change their T-shirts. They will join us on this journey of fun, love, freedom and laughter. So again I say to you, forget the unworthiness. It is in the past. I would like you all to say now, collectively, after me, "I affirm I am worthy. I Am that I Am." Do you feel the changes of energies within you? Do you feel the lightness that flows into your bodies now? So don't forget this affirmation.  Make this affirmation of worthiness continuously. Any time that you feel that you are unworthy, just affirm that you are worthy, and everything takes a 360 degree turn.

Every time there are energies at work within your life that have disassociated themselves from the Source, these energies which want to throw you into confusion and fear, affirm that you are Light and Love. Use the 'I Am that I Am' affirmation. Some ones I know don't understand what these words 'I Am that I Am' mean. When you make this affirmation it links you, it sets up the two way flow of energy, between you and your Monad, your Higher Self or I Am Presence. There is some confusion in the way people use these words. Some people think that their Higher Selves are their Souls. Your Higher Self is your Monad, your spark, your individual spark of the Creator's essence. That spark of energy which has the capability of extending itself and creating souls. Notice that the plural word is used here - souls. Each Monad is capable of creating twelve souls, and each of those twelve souls is capable of creating another twelve soul extensions. I don't need a calculator to work out that this makes 144. The magical numbers again, 144, 144 thousand. How many times is this 144 thousand mentioned in the philosophy and science of ascension? So these words, this affirmation "I Am That I Am" links you with your monad, your I Am Presence. Your monad is the keeper or holder of your personal blueprint. This I would point out is different to the seed blueprint for creation, which is held in the mind of the Creator.  Your personal blueprint is your monad's plan, or your monadic plan, for your spiritual ascension, for your spiritual work etc. in this present life.

At this present time, upon this beautiful goddess upon which you all live, the Goddess Gaia, Mother Earth, this planet which is more beautiful than any other planet in this aspect of creation, within which you experience, this Goddess Gaia, this alive being, she is more alive than many human beings right now. She is living, she is breathing, she is growing.  She's channeling the energies of love. You live upon her, just like many beings live upon your skin and upon your body. You may not be able to see the beings that live upon your body, or even within your body, but there are billions of them. If you are balanced and free from disease, well then you are termed within the fifth dimension 'well'. All the beings that live upon you, and all the beings that live inside you, are all living in a state of harmony. Now is the time that the Goddess Gaia, Mother Earth, is asking for the beings that live upon her to live in harmony with her. This living in harmony with her is multi-faceted and multi-leveled. It is so simple at one end of the scale, that she asks you to walk upon her gently. Not to stamp your feet as you go about your daily lives, but to understand that you are treading on a living being, and to tread lovingly and carefully. And on the other end of the scale, Mother Earth asks you not to dump your confused emotional energies into her. Not to dump chemicals, not to dump radio-active waste, not to dump polluting substances upon her body and within her body. She would like you to know that if you do walk gently upon her
and you do turn around this poisoning of her through your Love and through your Light, then this transition into Light that she has chosen as a living being will take place in a gentle manner.

You see you are all co-creators. Co-Creators. Think of this - you are co-creators in so much as that you can create Heaven upon this planet. And not only are you co-creators, you are also creator gods, because you can create your own reality. So it is a question of creating your own reality. A reality of peace, a reality of love, a reality of compassion and a reality of Light, within your own hearts and within your own minds, and with others co-create that same reality for all that live upon and within the Earth Mother. You are all worthy of this. It is possible that this worthiness can be realized in a fraction of time that is less than the clicking of fingers.

So I would ask you all now to realize that you are all worthy, to walk in love, to walk in Light, to open up your hearts and allow the energy of love, the energy of Mary, the energy of Isis, the energy of Shakti, the energy of Lakshmi, the energy of Radharani, the energy of Sananda, the energy of Krishna, the energy of Shiva to flow through your hearts and transform you into Light and Love.

A short lesson for you, very straight and to the point. I leave now. I am Kuthumi. I leave you with my love, I leave you with my Light and I say to you that it is a great honor to be amongst so many shining beings. It is an honor which I very gladly receive. The last thing I say to you is think Love and BE Love.

Namaste’.

Channeled by John Armitage at the Eye of the Sun on 26 April 1996.

Rose

• Administrator
    • Προφίλ
« Απάντηση #7 στις: Απριλίου 17, 2009, 12:29:16 »
MAHATMA - THE ENERGY OF FREEDOM

I Am that I Am.  I Am the Mahatma.  The Mahatma, the energy of freedom, the energy of Love, the energy of transformation.

This transformation means that it is now possible to create your own reality.  A reality of Love, a reality of harmony.  Mahatma can transmute the energies of oppression into the energies of Love and freedom.  Love and freedom are yours as a birthright.

Your birthright is wholeness.  Wholeness is Love.  It is unconditional and compassionate.  Be first compassionate to yourself.  Realize that working on yourself is the first job, the first task which must be tirelessly worked on until the transformation to Love takes place.  When you have achieved Love and compassion for yourselves co-create the reality of Love.

Let's work on co-creating the energy of Love.  The Mahatma is Love.  Allow this Love to flow through your heart and speed your journey to freedom, your journey to mastery.  Mastery over the elements, mastery over the Self and mastery over the reality on Earth.  Let's create a reality of Love.  A reality in which love is the only thing.  It is unconditional.  It is flowing from the I Am Presence of the Mahatma.  Invite Mahatma into your life.

Mahatma is the blended energies of the Source.  This Source is a never ending generator of love which is unconditional.  Open up your hearts and allow this Love to flow into it.  Through this Love you will achieve mastery over your own reality.  Create your own reality of Love.  Create your own reality of freedom.  I am the Mahatma.  I Am that I Am.  I Am Light.  I Am Love.  Allow the chalice in your hearts to overflow with the silver and gold energy that is Mahatma.  Absorb this energy into the very core of your being.  Now see this energy, feel it in every atom of your body.  Feel your body turn to Light.  The MerKaBas are activated.  MerKaBas spinning, spinning, activating the Light, activating your aura so that you can further absorb the energies of the Mahatma.  I Am the Mahatma.  Know that Love is freedom. Know the Light, see the Light, feel the Light, BE the Light.

This Light is the energy of Mahatma.  Mahatma is not the road to freedom, Mahatma IS freedom.  The Rider on the White Horse, The Avatar of Synthesis.  The Avatar of Synthesis is present upon the planet.  Effects are set into movement which will bring about changes in reality.  These energies will bring about changes in reality which have never been known upon your planet.  The energy of Mahatma will transform.  It will activate the Christ Consciousness in all beings.  All beings will become Light, and by this Light and with this Light, you will be able to traverse many, many areas of vibration, numerous dimensions of experience.  Not like staying in the death state.  It will be an adventure into Light.  It will be an adventure into Love.  The Source Is. Love Is.

We say to you time is short.  Now is the time to take the first step on this journey, this journey of transformation.  This journey that will culminate in merging with the Mahatma, the I Am Presence of Mother – Father - God.  Know that you are from the Source, that you are part and parcel of the Creator.  That you are an individual spark of the Creator's essence.  This essence is compassion and Unconditional Love.  This energy is the driving force, the welding force, the cohesive energy with which the whole of creation is kept together.  This Unconditional Love flows through everything.  It IS everything.  There is nothing apart from it except the things that want to be apart.  But know that if you want to become a part of it just open your heart and allow the compassion and Love to flow through you.  This energy is a direct outpouring from the Source, Mahatma, the I Am Presence of the Source, the source of energy which is going to free mankind.  Free them from the fetters of their consciousness.  Allow them to expand into Love, allow them to expand into Light.

This Light will be seen through many universes, and it will spread throughout the 352 levels back to Godhead.  Angels and Archangels will join in the celebration as the Light of humanity spreads with Love back to the Source, Mahatma.  Transform, recycle the energies of control, the energies of fear and oppression, by channeling it through your Heart Chakras.  Allow the energy of Mahatma to flow through your hearts and these energies will become Light, will become Love.  The fetters of oppression are about to fall and we shall walk into the Light.

The Archangels and the angels shall be the torch bearers.  They will lead those souls that are brave enough to stamp down their own systems of control.  Let go of your conditioning, let go of your fear, and know that a new age dawns.  Know that Mahatma, Merlin, Arthur, Wotanna, Kuthumi will lead us to victory.  This victory is assured.  Because there is Light, darkness cannot exist.  Where the Light shines bright there are no shadows.  There's no grayness, there's no oppression and misery.  All there is, is freedom.  Freedom!  Use this freedom wisely.  Know that you are a Co-Creator, so use this freedom to create the Light, to fuel the Light until it becomes pure Unconditional Love.  You will see that your systems are crumbling.  You will see that your cities are falling into disrepair.  These are the signs that proceed major changes, both in the systems of oppression and also in the systems that create freedom.  Know that it will fall.  Know that it will crumble and it will be replaced with a civilization of beings that have transmuted into Light, that have transmuted into Love, and have no use for oppression, no use for the energies of fear.  Go forward into freedom and accept the Mahatma.  I Am the Mahatma.

Rose

• Administrator
    • Προφίλ
« Απάντηση #8 στις: Απριλίου 17, 2009, 12:32:03 »
SILVER VIOLET FLAME

I AM Germaine, Keeper of the Violet Flame or, the Violet Flame with the added dimension of the Silver Violet Flame.  Because, as times change and the vibrations go faster, the vibrations are accelerated, we have to add other colors to assist those that you've already been using.

Higher vibrations mean different times, so different cures and different methods are called for.  So, the Silver Violet Flame.  There are many things you can do with it.  one thing you can do is you can get It to consume all your negative feelings and emotions.  Just consign all that aggravates you in that way into the Silver Violet Flame.  So, when you find your thoughts moving in directions that you don't want them to move in thoughts that are interrupting that flow of Christ Energy into your physical body.  When you work out what these interruptions are and as time goes on, it becomes much easier for ones to do this, just consign them into the Silver Violet Flame.

There are also Mantras you can use.  Of course, it only means that you have to add the Silver bit to the Violet Flame Mantras, themost useful or easiest many ones find to use is:

I AM a Being of Silver Violet Fire.  I AM the purity God desires.

Now, I give this Mantra to you to use in your daily lives for several reasons.  One is that this is a Cleansing effect.  You could say that the Silver Violet Flame Mantras are Spiritual antiseptics.  You can flood your consciousness, your minds, your physical bodies, with this spiritual antiseptic and ALL will become clean.  But, if you chant this Mantra in the mornings when in your bath or on the loo, you will find that it brings the Silver Violet Color, the Silver Violet Energy into your space, into your living room and of cause, this heightens the vibration.  We're not suggesting you take up this system of chanting on beads or an exact number of these Mantras every day and taking it up as a discipline in that way.

Although if you are going to take up the chanting of Mantra, if you chant this Mantra day after day, this is one Mantra that is very worthwhile thinking about.  But just use this Mantra in your daily lives, chant it a few dozen times a day and you will find that every thing starts to become Silver Violet.  The vibration gets into the walls of your house, into the metal work of your cars, into the metals of your jewelry, into your energy system, both physical and spiritual.  You will actually start shining Silver Violet!

So, we could chant a few repetitions and see the vibrations.  I AM a Being of Silver Violet Fire, I AM the Purity God desires, I AM a Being of Silver Violet Fire, I AM the Purity God desires.  I AM a Being of Silver Violet Fire, I AM the Purity God desires, This is very good because many are putting the emphasis on ' I AM', because the important part of this Mantra is I AM.  The important part of the Ascension process is realizing that you ARE the ' I AM' Presence.

So use this Mantra in your daily lives.  It need not take up much time.  No need to put hours into it.  Use it as a matter of course.  Allow it to flow into your consciousness.  Allow your voice to speak it.  It is better spoken out loud and with intent because, saying it to yourself, although it has an effect on your physical body, your four body system and what can be termed your Spiritual Body, you are not having an effect on everything that surrounds you.  So when you think about how much Service you can do for creation just by chanting your Mantras out loud (because the business end of the mantra is the vibration of the Mantra) so you will be affecting everything around you.  So when you get into these situations, as well as using the Protection of the Pillar of Light of Archangel Michael.  use these Silver Violet Mantras.  They will help to bring nice high vibration Energies into your space.

Any questions?  A deep heartfelt 'thank you' to all from …. There's no need to thank us, that's our job.  We accept your thanks with Love but all the time, there is no need to thank us because we are giving you Service from the heart with unconditional Love.  It is because we love you, we give you the Service.  I do take your acknowledgement and accept your Love, thank you.

So again, I say to you that you can use this Mantra out loud but also you can meditate with this Mantra, which will trigger your mind into meditation.  Then meditate on this Silver Violet Flame.

I have now with me, some helpers to help put the Vibrations and energy of this Silver Violet Flame into your working space and now you have chanted a couple of rounds of this Mantra, some of you if not all of you, must be seeing this Silver Violet energy that is building up within the space.  We are putting it too into this small Stargate and spreading it into the room.  So, just take some time to think about this Mantra.  Ground it within your bodies and your consciousness and bathe yourselves with the lovely Vibrations of It  You must all now be feeling in your physical bodies, this Raising of Vibrations.  This is a reasonably Energetic day on many levels so of course on the second day, many are feeling the results of that.  Many feeling somewhat disorientated, feeling somewhat tired but you see, there IS a heightening of Vibrations here.  So, use this in your daily lives, use It to transmute situations that are undesirable to you.  You can also as well, leave this Violet Flame behind you wherever you go.  You can bring down the Fire and install It in many Places.  Install it in the streets of your towns, on the rads of your Island, in the energy Points of your Island.  It will be there then for the transmutation of all, not only of the human but the animals, the birds.  Work with these instructions.  We Love you.

Channeled by :JOHN ARMITAGE
« Τελευταία τροποποίηση: Απριλίου 17, 2009, 18:54:01 από Rose »

Rose

• Administrator
    • Προφίλ
« Απάντηση #9 στις: Απριλίου 17, 2009, 12:33:25 »
ABUNDANCE PRAYER

From the God – Goddess of my being
I give thanks for the Love that I AM.
I give thanks for the Love in my life
and for the Love that surrounds me.
Thank you!
Thank you for the miracle of life that I AM
and for the miracle of life that I see all around me.
Thank you for the gift of life.
Thank you for my perfect body,
my health and vitality.
Thank you!
Thank you for the abundance that I AM
and the abundance that I see
reflected all about me.
Thank you for the riches
and the richness of my life,
and thank you for the river
 of money that flows to me.
Thank you!
Thank you for the excitement and the adventure
of the millions of wondrous
possibilities and probabilities.
Thank You!
Thank you for the beauty and the harmony.
Thank you for the peace and tranquility.
Thank you for the wonderment
and thank you for the joy.
Thank you for the laughter and the play.
And thank you for the privilege of serving
and sharing the gift that I AM.
Thank you!  Thank you!  Thank you!

Rose

• Administrator
    • Προφίλ
« Απάντηση #10 στις: Απριλίου 17, 2009, 12:37:58 »
Atlantean Master Symbol:

This symbol is used for healing at the Soul/Spiritual level.  (Reiki people:  you may use this symbol in place of the
DaiKuMiO).  The ChoKuRei heals at the physical body level; SeiHeKey heals at the emotional level; HonShaZeShoNen heals at the mental level; This symbol heals at the source level of the disease or imbalance, the spiritual (blueprint or template) level.  It can also be used to enhance the immune system.  After attaining Master’s level, this symbol should be used in every healing.1

RAKU:

The Lightning Bold of Enlightenment, symbolizes liberation from duality.  Signifies Completion, Grounding. Make this symbol down the back of the person being initiated, from head to foot, in order to complete and ground the attunement. During the attunement process the Master’s aura is joined with the student’s in order to draw negative karma from the student. The Master receives this karma and grounds it. Using RAKU at the end separates the aura again. 2

1 See Diane Stein, Essential Reiki (The Crossing Press Inc., Freedom, CA 1995), pp. 98-101 for more ideas on using these powerful symbols.
2  Ibid.
« Τελευταία τροποποίηση: Απριλίου 22, 2010, 15:40:54 από Rose »